Posted January 28, 2013
My son is a first grader here this year. His teacher is amazing, his SE staff is amazing. He has grown so much this semester, and I am very excited about it. They have a team work ethic, and as a parent it is very helpful with multiple teachers. I am involved every step of the way and the communication is outstanding. If your a parent that is not involved in your childs education then you may have a problem with this school, and every other public school for that matter. This school takes the students scores from their "standarized testing" very seriously and works to make sure the children understand the "common core standards". *Bonus* The YMCA has before & after care here, and the staff is super!!! They are caring, and actively involved with the kids. They help with homework and always have different daily activities. They also provide a ton of feedback and have wonderful communication.

Posted June 25, 2009

Posted March 31, 2009

Posted March 20, 2009
Camas Prairie is a very good school, the teachers are involved and care about student learning. I have had two children that have attended. My daughter has since graduated and is now at Cedar Crest with a 3.8 GPA. My son is now attending Camas Prairie and he loves the learning environment; in addition they have a program for gifted students that enables them to travel and learn in another environment once per week. He is also involved in Orchestra twice a week, there are not many schools that offer such a well-rounded learning environment.

Camas Prairie Elementary School 2

Posted September 08, 2005
Not for the intelligent child--most students here are not tolerant of above-average children. They are unkind and hurtful.

Posted April 02, 2005
I have found Camas Prairie to be a very good school for our family. I say family to include the parents. The staff is there for your family no matter the situation. We hav been here for 2 years now and have seen our school in action for numerous situations. Mr. Mckenzie is always available and takes your family needs seriously. Will do his best to make it a positive outcome. If your child needs extra help in a subject. They are there to help you with a wealth of resouces. I can go on and on. we are a big school, but I have never felt insignicant. We also have a citecounsel made up of parents, Staff and students(when needed) I am involved in this and love to see the results of my school in action to make Camas Prairie a place where EVERYONE is welcomed!

Posted January 06, 2004

Camas Prairie Elementary School
320 176th St East, Spanaway, WA  98387
Last modified Camas Prairie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camas Prairie Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top