1, 3-4, 6, 8
Spokane Valley, WA

Posted March 14, 2008

Posted May 26, 2007
A++ My kids attend this school and it is definitely one of the best around. The class sizes average 5-8 kids and the whole school is like a big family. Parental involvement is a huge part of the schools success but everyone is understanding if there is something you can't be there for. The academics are in line with all other schools the sports are available but they are offsite and in smaller league than public school but I like that better it takes away the competitiveness (?) so the kids are just having fun. I have tried a few other private schools and my kids will be at GLS for all their years. GLS is also much cheaper a month than any other school.

Posted December 02, 2004
My kids have been in this school for five years now. It provides a wonderful education both academically and spiritually. The school has greatly helped me instill the morals, values, and faith I hope that my children will grow up to have. The teachers are very organized, thoughtful, hard-working, and caring. The teachers even openly invite parents and students to call them at home whenever we have questions or comments we would like addressed. The teachers are always looking for new ideas for field trips and new learning experiences to help keep the children interested and learning new things. The classes are small enough, too that the students get good personal attention. The only down side I can see is that we don't have enough students to be able to be involved in many extracarricular/sports activities. But, that can be achieved through the YMCA etc., and an education like this cannot.

Gethsemanee Lutheran School
11315 Broadway Ave, Spokane Valley, WA  99206
Last modified Gethsemanee Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades 1, 3-4, 6, 8
Gethsemanee Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top