PK-K|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Teachers are unprofessional and there is no sense of authority especially in toddler rooms

As a former employee, im sorry to say that what goes on when parents aren't around is extremely unprofessional. Diaper and food handling procedures are rarely followed, and management permits harrassment between co-workers. I had to quit after receiving several insulting comments from co-workers, I sat down with my manager and they refused to acknowledge that there was a problem. I quit, and they told my new job I was fired.

I take both of my girls to Little Learner and love it! They are always excited to see their teachers and tell me what they did in their classes I always feel comfortable dropping them off for the day and know they will be safe and have fun. They're not perfect, but I have never found anywhere equally as good. I would never take my daughters somewhere else! I love the new management. They are very caring and thoughtful.

Used to be such a great school, not anymore. Inconsistent with everything, teachers, prices, even when it comes to how the child's day was they can't keep their story straight. Phase, find a better daycare for your child. Your child deserves better than this place.

My children love coming to this center! Teacher Nicole has made it a greate place for my son to come out of his shell.

Horrible!!! Don't send your kids here!!!

Last modified Little Learner Child Dev Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-K