Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

Lack of diversity and understanding of diversity has been hard for my child to fit in here. He is Native American with long hair, and students in the last have bullied him and called him a girl.

Supports LD students: Agree

I agree because I haven't heard of any complaints and also haven't heard any compliments..

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

They seem to have it together at CCS!

Develops character: Agree

The lack of diversity and understanding diversity is the reason I rate it as "agree"

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

For the most part, I agree! One of my child's teachers had issues dealing with children behaviorally. She would put students down in a negative way rather than encourage then to try harder. If effected my child's self esteem. His current 3rd grade teacher; however, is amazing!

Amount of homework: Agree

Sometimes it seems a bit obsessive.. It is hard to get my 2nd grader to focus for an hour every day to do the homework required.

Out of the 3 years we have been here, he has had 2 great teachers. One lacking skills as far as dealing with children behaviorally. The other two however were exceptional! Main concern is the lack of diversity. More than any other school myself or my kids have been to..

Both of my children have attended this school from kindergarten--my oldest went through the eighth grade and my youngest is currently a sixth grader. We have had overwhelmingly positive experiences here! From the caring and dedicated teachers to the family atmosphere, this school provides excellent instruction and high behavior standards. There should be more K-8 schools like this one!

My child has been going to this school for over three years and overall very happy with my decision to choice him in. Everyone knows your child's name and you do get the sense that their main goal is to do their best for your child. It saddens me that the original principal left because the kids where doing so well prior. We love, the rolling over the teacher to second grade because its one less stress for the kids. This is very parent involved school for a one on one time for reading etc. Now if we can just get a principle to stick.

Teacher Quality could not be higher than those at CCS. Teachers are creative, patient, dedicated, and absolutely fun. I only rated principal leadership slightly lower because they are about to have their third principal in 3 years. My daughters have received an awesome education since making the switch to CCS. Silly kids, can't wait for break to be over so they can go back to school!

Last modified Continuous Curriculum School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.