Bad
Good

Both of my children have attended this school from kindergarten--my oldest went through the eighth grade and my youngest is currently a sixth grader. We have had overwhelmingly positive experiences here! From the caring and dedicated teachers to the family atmosphere, this school provides excellent instruction and high behavior standards. There should be more K-8 schools like this one!

My child has been going to this school for over three years and overall very happy with my decision to choice him in. Everyone knows your child's name and you do get the sense that their main goal is to do their best for your child. It saddens me that the original principal left because the kids where doing so well prior. We love, the rolling over the teacher to second grade because its one less stress for the kids. This is very parent involved school for a one on one time for reading etc. Now if we can just get a principle to stick.

Teacher Quality could not be higher than those at CCS. Teachers are creative, patient, dedicated, and absolutely fun. I only rated principal leadership slightly lower because they are about to have their third principal in 3 years. My daughters have received an awesome education since making the switch to CCS. Silly kids, can't wait for break to be over so they can go back to school!

I do appreciate the amount of invovlement the school wants from the parents. I feel that the building is old, and even looks uninviting compared to others in the area. But I haven't had any problems with the staff. I have had major issues with the transportation for the EVSD though. They've lost my child, and my kid's bus drivers have made a few mistakes that i've caught (I am sure there is more...) and They were unwilling to help me when THEIR scheduling of the routes interefered with THEIR own rules. I had to take the matter to the superintendent to get it resolved. Other than that I think this school is good.

I like the family atmosphere at the school. We have had some very positive experiences with the teachers.

Last modified Continuous Curriculum School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.