Spokane, WA

Farwell Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
I love that Farwell has high standards for learning, so my child doesn't just get moved along in school, like at so many other school. The staff is always friendly and there are plenty of opportunities for parents to volunteer and help out, which really helps the children.

Farwell Elementary School 5

Posted May 29, 2007
Farwell is the best school my kids have gone to so far. The teachers make learning fun and every one I have encountered at Farwell principal, teachers, parents are all super friendly. My kids and I love farwell and all it has to offer. It's been a wonderful experience having my kids there!

Farwell Elementary School
13005 North Crestline, Spokane, WA  99208
Last modified Farwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Farwell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top