Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Both of my kids have amazing teachers. Caring and compassionate, and able to teach and explain the lessons so that when the kids come home with homework it's a reinforcement tool, not work that they didn't understand in class. I can see great progress just in the past 2 months of school.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

My kids are not overburdened with homework every night, but have a reasonable amount that reinforces what they are learning in class. Both of my kids are involved in sports and the homework load is a balanced amount that allows them to do both.

Both of my kids have had an excellent experience at Farwell so far! We recently moved from a very good school in CA, and we are not only thrilled with the teaching, school curriculum, and staff here at Farwell, we love that the kids also have weekly music and PE! We did not have these programs in CA! My kids were immediately welcomed to the school with open arms and they feel happy and excited about school everyday. This is truly a 5 star school!

I love that Farwell has high standards for learning, so my child doesn't just get moved along in school, like at so many other school. The staff is always friendly and there are plenty of opportunities for parents to volunteer and help out, which really helps the children.

Farwell is the best school my kids have gone to so far. The teachers make learning fun and every one I have encountered at Farwell principal, teachers, parents are all super friendly. My kids and I love farwell and all it has to offer. It's been a wonderful experience having my kids there!

Last modified Farwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.