Bad
Good

My daughter started Shiloh Hills this year and she is very happy there. The staff is very friendly and attentive. Assistant principal constantly walks hallways and is available to listen if there are any concerns. I've been to many schools over the years, and this school is one of my favorites. I highly recommend it.

My son has been a Shiloh kid since Kindergarten. The teachers have always taken an amazing amount of interest in his education. The Teachers have all been excellent and have worked with my wife and I to make sure our son does his very best. Security is a tad lax but other than that, it is a great school!

This school is amazing. Moved my daughter here from a different district and they worked with her to get her caught up with the class. Mrs. Haven and the staff are great. They children say The Pledge of Allegiance every morning and are expected to show each other respect. Shiloh Hills does a wonderful Veteran's Day celebration every year honoring our Veterans. The staff work really hard to make sure all the students are learning what they need to. The teachers are always available for your phone calls, visits, or emails. This school is GREAT!

shilohhillsreview.yolasite.com I found this site while researching the school. I did futhermore research and found that there was many unprofessional tatics that the adminstration was accused of, they never followed the handbook.

Shiloh Hils may not be the richest, most high class school but it sure is great! I moved especialy to this neighboorhood so my daughter could go there! She LOVED all of her teachers, especially Mr.Valentine, Ms.Buchan, Mrs.Morsell, Mr Franklin and Mr.Clegg! Thanks Shiloh!

Last modified Shiloh Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.