Spokane, WA

Posted October 25, 2013
My daughter started Shiloh Hills this year and she is very happy there. The staff is very friendly and attentive. Assistant principal constantly walks hallways and is available to listen if there are any concerns. I've been to many schools over the years, and this school is one of my favorites. I highly recommend it.

Shiloh Hills Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2013
My son has been a Shiloh kid since Kindergarten. The teachers have always taken an amazing amount of interest in his education. The Teachers have all been excellent and have worked with my wife and I to make sure our son does his very best. Security is a tad lax but other than that, it is a great school!

Posted September 16, 2013
This school is amazing. Moved my daughter here from a different district and they worked with her to get her caught up with the class. Mrs. Haven and the staff are great. They children say The Pledge of Allegiance every morning and are expected to show each other respect. Shiloh Hills does a wonderful Veteran's Day celebration every year honoring our Veterans. The staff work really hard to make sure all the students are learning what they need to. The teachers are always available for your phone calls, visits, or emails. This school is GREAT!

Shiloh Hills Elementary School 1

Posted April 01, 2011
shilohhillsreview.yolasite.com I found this site while researching the school. I did futhermore research and found that there was many unprofessional tatics that the adminstration was accused of, they never followed the handbook.

Posted September 17, 2009

Shiloh Hills Elementary School 0

Posted December 28, 2008
Shiloh Hils may not be the richest, most high class school but it sure is great! I moved especialy to this neighboorhood so my daughter could go there! She LOVED all of her teachers, especially Mr.Valentine, Ms.Buchan, Mrs.Morsell, Mr Franklin and Mr.Clegg! Thanks Shiloh!

Posted November 12, 2008

Shiloh Hills Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2006
Since I moved here, my son has been afforded the opportunity to join team sports (basketball, soccer, track& field, and volleyball. There is a strong sense of pride no matter what the sport. The teachers at Shiloh are amazing, they're young guns that make learning fun for the kids.I had been out of district for 2 years because I thought my son was 'better off' at his old school (Dist 81), but I was so wrong. My son often thanks me for 'forcing' him to move. He has made lifelong friendships and is doing twice as well acedemically. The music program (specifically band)is available, but I have not been able to accomodate the rides required to the high school for class. But it is available to the families who are available to taxi the kids to and from classes.

Shiloh Hills Elementary School
505 East Stonewall Ave, Spokane, WA  99208
Last modified Shiloh Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shiloh Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top