Spokane, WA

Posted March 16, 2012
Browne is a great school. The teachers and staff really care about all of the kids. They believe in the kids and are doing what it takes to make the kids achieve success. We have a new principle this year and she is wonderful. It's obvious that the children at Browne are her top priority. She has a positive attitude and is promoting leadership, pride, honesty, caring, etc, as well as good academic skills. We at Browne are very lucky to have her.

Posted August 22, 2008
My special needs twins go to this school, and I love how caring the Therapist's are, and the teaching staff, and the office staff...I guess I love everyone there.

Posted August 14, 2008
I went to this school and so do my kids....we love it. the teachers are great and do wonderful with the children

Browne Elementary School 4

Posted June 24, 2008
Just like any other public school there is not much control on some inner school policies. Controlled by the bureaucracy there are some policies that are not in the best interest of the children that go on here. If it were not for the good teachers this school would rank badly.

Browne Elementary School 1

Posted April 11, 2008

Browne Elementary School 4

Posted January 12, 2006
Browne is a great school.They have above average teachers and staff that are willing to help parents and students alike.They prepare each child for the next educational step in life.

Posted January 10, 2006
I think Browne is wonderful from the kids to the staff! My son has special needs and is in a wheelchair, they accomodate him in everything he does and their willing to learn and help him succeed daily.

Browne Elementary School 3

Posted January 10, 2006

Posted December 23, 2003
- a former student

Posted August 02, 2003
- a former student
I was a student at Browne since kindergarden! i loved it my favorite grade was 5th grades Mr. Macarthy he was/is the best teacher on the face of this earth he is all you could ask for in a teacher that is why i think Browne is the best because he is one more teacher they can add to their great staff!

Browne Elementary School
5102 North Driscoll Blvd, Spokane, WA  99205
Last modified Browne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Browne Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top