Cooper Elementary School 1

Posted April 16, 2014
Cooper elementary school has terrible communication skills & slides things under the carpet... Like when my daughter was violated & had her skirt looked up under by a boy ! Nothing was done because everyone, including principal Williams, assumed everyone else took care of it:( shame on them!

Posted March 20, 2012
I went to school at cooper when i was younger, was there from k-6 and I absolutly loved it. I have been to many schools since i left cooper and none can compair. cooper has an amazing staff, I have never met teachers that I liked more.

Posted October 06, 2011
I have had two children at Cooper Elementary and they have both had wonderful experiences. The teaching staff is excellent, works well together and truly cares about the students. I have seen teachers take time to attend students' sporting events on Saturdays, have book discussions on weekends, etc. The administrations is caring and available to both the students and parents. Cooper is one of the best elementary schools in Spokane.

Cooper Elementary School 1

Posted January 17, 2011
Not happy with this school they lost my kid and couldn't even tell me who what when and where

Cooper Elementary School 0

Posted August 06, 2009
I think Cooper is a outstanding school my girl loved it there mrs.Lekner is a great teacher. I myself love all of the teachers and school events.

Posted July 09, 2009

Posted October 04, 2006
The principal is a great leader. He spends a lot of time out in the halls and on the playground building relationships w/the students. The self manager program is excellent! The teachers and staff have been there for years some for more than 20! The crisis response is very organized and is practiced regularly. I wouldn't have my kids anywhere else!

Cooper Elementary School
3200 North Ferrall St, Spokane, WA  99217
Last modified Cooper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cooper Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top