Spokane, WA

Posted February 27, 2014
We recently moved here from Portland and my daughter started 1st Grade at Finch Elementary. The teachers and staff are wonderful and the principal is great! Even through the difficult time of changing locations while the school undergoes a major renovation, Finch has held it together and gets an A+ in my view. Can't wait till they start next year in the completely renovated school!

Posted December 12, 2012
Both my children have attended Fich since they were 1st graders,My daughter graduated 6th grade last year and my son graduates this year,Honestly i wish they could attend Finch for middle school as well as High school.They have the most amazing and Dedicated Teachers,staff and Mrs.Harmon is wonderful.As a parent I am very involved Thanks to Everyone at fich.My kids love going to school:)Thankyou to all The Finch Staff you truly are AMAZING:)

Posted August 09, 2009

Posted July 27, 2008
Absolutely the most dedicated teachers and staff you could hope to find. We have had teachers(on their own time) show up at our kids' activities to support them even when some of the events had nothing to do with Finch! We have seen teachers VOLUNTEER to coach/organize activities (again on their own time) when budget cuts ended some after-school sports/activities. We were involved in a 3 year fund-raising drive(the entire Finch community) that raised over 20 thousand dollars for a new playground big toy. Opportunities for involvment are endless. Teachers and staff encourage and assist parental involvement. If you aren't involved at Finch its because you don't WANT to be. We have had 3 children attend Finch from K -6th grade. All 3 are excelling scholastically(one in college now) and in being involved in their school community. All 3 have wonderful memories of the educational start they got at Finch.

Posted May 15, 2008

Posted January 22, 2008

Finch Elementary School 1

Posted October 26, 2007
I am extremely disappointed in the school system in general. Moving here from another state proved to be a disadvatange to my children. The Reading and Math taught at Finch is sub-standard to say the least. The lower level teachers I have been involved with the last year up to now have not encouraged parent involvement at all. The one I am currently trying to deal with doesn't want parents in her room at all. I don't understand why that would be?! I am not Happy!

Posted May 24, 2007
My son has attended Finch since Kindergarten and is graduating from 6th grade this year. All of the teachers and staff are for the kids. The current principal is awesome she is very involved in daily events and extra curricular events that have to do with the children. The Express before/after school program is excellent also. The P.E. teacher Mr Farley is great. The 6th grade end of year camp is a great experience for all parents and kids involved (principal too) My son has enjoyed every year he has been there and is almost straight A student thanks to staff and teachers and a child with a desire to succeed.We're hoping to find a middle school as good as Finch Elementary.

Posted October 30, 2006
- a former student
i went to finch it is the best grade school in spokane in my view, the best teachers are there the prinsable was my 6th gread teacher,

Finch Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2005
Overall a decent grade school.

Finch Elementary School
3717 North Milton St, Spokane, WA  99205
Last modified Finch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Finch Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top