Bad
Good

Indian Trail Elementary School 1

Posted June 04, 2014
This was the worst experience I've ever had with any school. Favortism is a big thing in this school. My child has been bullied throughout the entire school year. The teachers do nothing about it, becuase they feel that it's not in their job description to do so. My child has been physically assaulted by another child, and the teacher responded by telling me that maybe my child just likes to play the victim. I was shocked by this reasoning. It really didn't make a whole lot of sense. Different kids have gone so far as to tell my child that she eats like a pig, and many more unkind things have been said within the course of the year. And what's really surprising is how nothing is done about it. I guess at this school they feel that kids will be kids, and bullying is allowed to flourish.

Posted May 22, 2014
We switched our daughter to Indian Trail from a small private school. We were really unsure what we were gonna think but we LOVE it! It's small enough that the staff really knows the students and families. Our son will start next year and we can not wait. The families and friends we have made this year are wonderful, the PTA is very active and always has fun stuff going on.

Posted June 08, 2011
We LOVE Indian Trail! Our kids get all kinds of attention and their teachers care about them. Most importantly, our kids love school and have embraced an excitment for learning and community. The teachers also care about the social aspect of school and help develop character...way more than just "teaching to the test." Lots of parent involvement. Friendly parents and an active PTA. The annual PTA auction is all kinds of fun! We bought our house here so we could go to Indian Trail!

Indian Trail Elementary School 1

Posted March 15, 2011
This school did nothing to teach my child i just moved her to another school. the teachers don't want to do there jobs. when you ask them why your child dosn't no what it is they are trying to teach they tell you. they were suppose to get it off the bored. like what ever happened to a teacher actually teaching a child and helping them. my child asked her teacher for help several times they did not answer her question or help her. my thought is the teachers here need to go back to school.

Indian Trail Elementary School 2

Posted November 01, 2010
The students and families at this school are excellent. Great people and great kids. The administrators and office staff are top-notch. But, if your kid is not a middle of the road achiever or a high achiever, then they will get lost. The teachers at this school only want to manage, teaching a child is not in their repertoire. They want kids in seats who don't need all that extra attention, you know teaching them how to read or write is a little too much to ask. Teachers, so far (from 1st to 4th grade) have been under par and have forgotten what is in thier job description. TEACH! How about fix the problem and not the blame.

Posted October 11, 2007
We love this school. It is in a quiet secluded area of town. Office staff is very nice to parents, and there are lots of volunteer opportunies.

Indian Trail Elementary School 2

Posted March 11, 2006
Our fist child is now attending this school and we have two more to go through. We have really enjoyed the experience. I wouldn't say that they are very inovative, but the kids are very well behaved and the teachers are great. The kids get alot of help and are all at grade level or above. I would like to see more extra curricular activities and programs, but for an education this school is fine.

Posted April 01, 2005
Indian Trails has alot of parent envolvement. I see them alot when I am there. It has more than I have seen in some other schools my child has been in. They have a great music teacher that they all love. They have basketball,running, and soccer which is taught by teachers who take the time out of there life to teach them. The art is taught by parents children love the idea of that. And they are happy with what they make and love it. There academic programs are very well taught. The teachers take the time and show them how to understand it. They don't make the kids feel they can't do anything. They are very concerned about the kids learning. They teach it til they get it then they move on. The staff is liked by everyone in the school. They keep things running smooth.And now everychild in school.

Indian Trail Elementary School
4102 West Woodside Ave, Spokane, WA  99208
Last modified Indian Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.