Spokane, WA

Lincoln Heights Elementary School 5

Posted December 30, 2012
My kids have went here the whole time they have been in school and this school has done soooo much for them and my family that i never thought they would and they work with familys to keep kids there so they dont have to change schools..I love this school for my kids

Lincoln Heights Elementary School 5

Posted May 23, 2012
My son is in Kindergarten at Lincoln Heights and he loves everything about the school. He is always so excited to go to school. The principle met us on the first day of school and made it a point to introduce himself to all the parents! The teacher has given many opportunities for parents to be apart of the learning process which means a lot to me. The reading program they have there is amazing. My son has excelled in ways I didn't fully expect. We are currently moving out of district and are having a very hard time finding another school that meets or beats the expectations this elementary school as a whole has given me.

Lincoln Heights Elementary School 4

Posted January 19, 2010
My grand daughter Always is happy to go this elementary first grade school. All the staff of this school are very friendly. They all greet parents and other walk-ins.

Lincoln Heights Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
It's my neighborhood elementary school and all of the great kids that play & bike around my house go there & love it!

Lincoln Heights Elementary School 4

Posted August 06, 2008

Lincoln Heights Elementary School 0

Posted May 30, 2008
My daughter has been at this school for 2 yrs now. It has been a wonderful journey with wonderful teachers. The teachers seem to genuinely care. They have shown patience and kindness, have given extra help when asked, taken the time to actually get to know the kids. It saddens me that next year my daughter will have to attend a different school.

Lincoln Heights Elementary School 3

Posted September 17, 2007

Lincoln Heights Elementary School
3322 East 22nd Ave, Spokane, WA  99223
Last modified Lincoln Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top