Bad
Good

We have two kids at Linwood and a third, who is excited to become a Linwood Lion in the fall. This school has many fabulous teachers who love their students and work hard to make learning interesting and fun. The school offers after school clubs and sports as well. Our kids are thriving since moving here from their former school. As parents we appreciate the well rounded education our kids are receiving, as well as the emphasis on building good character.

Linwood Elemetary teaches children to test. Homework is minimal and as a parent I must create work during the week. The Principals, and teacher are unprofessional. The school holds back boys, bullies children and parents.this school has diminished my sons self esteem. They have told my child that he is not allowed to cry or will be punished. The teacher addresses my child with "What, what do you want" and yesterday made the remark that something is wrong with him. This school refuses to work with children as an individual unless they have a diagnosis and refuses to utilize simple practices to resolve issues.

Mrs. Renner was a teacher for two of my children. They loved her and really grew and developed a love for learning because of her. I saw no favoritism or burn out in her. She is a strong teacher and seeks out new learning. Her weekly communication kept me informed on what was going on in the class. I would highly recommend her as a first grade teacher!

I am a proud parent and wanted to add to my last review on Linwood. My daughter is in the first grade there now and has another good teacher named Mrs. Renner. I still see Mrs. Painter also walking her kindergarteners in such an orderly fashion. This is a terrific beginning for children in school so that they have structured guidelines and respect each other. I am still impressed. A proud parent Starr

Last modified Linwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.