Spokane, WA

Posted June 04, 2014
Linwood Elemetary teaches children to test. Homework is minimal and as a parent I must create work during the week. The Principals, and teacher are unprofessional. The school holds back boys, bullies children and parents.this school has diminished my sons self esteem. They have told my child that he is not allowed to cry or will be punished. The teacher addresses my child with "What, what do you want" and yesterday made the remark that something is wrong with him. This school refuses to work with children as an individual unless they have a diagnosis and refuses to utilize simple practices to resolve issues.

Posted January 02, 2012
Mrs. Renner was a teacher for two of my children. They loved her and really grew and developed a love for learning because of her. I saw no favoritism or burn out in her. She is a strong teacher and seeks out new learning. Her weekly communication kept me informed on what was going on in the class. I would highly recommend her as a first grade teacher!

Posted March 09, 2011
My daughters first grade teacher Mrs. Diana Renner was horrible and very impatient, burned out, and played favoritism. She was not available to communicate with me and had a very disconnected attitude, and should not be getting no 67,000 per year for being such a lousy teacher!!!!!!

Posted February 14, 2009

Posted January 30, 2009

Posted June 01, 2007

Linwood Elementary School 4

Posted October 09, 2006
I am a proud parent and wanted to add to my last review on Linwood. My daughter is in the first grade there now and has another good teacher named Mrs. Renner. I still see Mrs. Painter also walking her kindergarteners in such an orderly fashion. This is a terrific beginning for children in school so that they have structured guidelines and respect each other. I am still impressed. A proud parent Starr

Posted October 30, 2005
My daughter is in kindergarten at Linwood with Mrs.Painter. She went in with mininum knowledge on writing and knowing her name. She is already starting to read and write just by being there for 6 weeks. She is on the computer all the time now and has excelled tremendously. It is a great school and the neighborhood is terrific.

Linwood Elementary School 4

Posted June 07, 2005
Nice teachers, great after school programs, high parental involvement. Many different programs for music & sports.

Posted January 19, 2005
- a former student

Linwood Elementary School
906 West Weile Ave, Spokane, WA  99208
Last modified Linwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Linwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top