Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

A positive and encouraging environment. Mullan Road is a large school, but has a neighborhood school feel. We feel blessed to be a part of it!

I currently have 2 kids enrolled at Mullan Road. I can't say enough about the front office staff. They are so kind and helpful. My son has severe breathing issues and they go above and beyond to help us. Mr. McGinnis (the principal) is a huge advocate for the kids. I have loved every teacher that my kids have had.

Amount of homework: Agree

My son was in kindergarten so there were a few times he would bring home unfinished work to complete or what he had missed. Our teacher would communicate and let us know if there were certain things to practice and work on at home as well (writing numbers or letters).

As a new parent to the district and spokane area I was nervous to have my kindergartener start a few months into the year but everybody was really helpful from the office ladies, teacher, other parents and PTA. The classroom was run very well by an exceptional teacher, the principal was in constant communication with parents, the PTA hosted great activities throughout the year and the overall commitment to the kids was tangible.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

We moved from a top school distinct in the Seattle area to Spokane and enrolled our child in kindergarten at Mullan Road. His teacher (Mrs. Strobel) went far far beyond what was expected to ease his transition into the classroom. I was able to observe both her and substitutes with the children and all were fully equipped to teach and teach in a way that was patient with the kids while encouraging them to try harder.

Over all a great school. The only area where they could use improvement is getting info out to the parents in a timely manner.

Great school! very nice neighborhood on South Hill in spokane. I wish, the Music program is to be improved...

The teachers and staff are excellent. The parental involvement is also incredible. Highly recommend it.

I have been happy with my son's education at Mullan Road. Both of his teachers were wonderful, however his first teacher fell ill throughout the year and he ended up with a full time sub for the second half who was not able to adequelty education 5-6 year old. There is not enough teachers at this school and we are not looking forward to 2 mixed classes for 2nd grade this year. There is strong parent envolvment at Mullan Road.

Mullan Road is a wonderful, enriching learning environement for my children. The parent involvement is amazing and the teachers are incredible at helping each child excell in their strong areas.

Last modified Mullan Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.