Bad
Good

Regal Elementary School 3

Posted September 26, 2013
My children are new to this school. My son was targeted by some kids who didn't make him feel welcome. After contacting staff, they were able to eliminate any possible bullying. Now about my daughter, I approached her teacher several times to explain her intellect. The first time I felt ignored and the second time. The teacher was very defensive because I continued to approach her. I simply wanted to share with her my daughters prior experiences and achievements in past classes and other teachers. I was disappointed by the teachers reactions toward my concerns for my daughter. Regal does not have compassion or motivation to work with intelligent children, this is true! I am considering changing teachers or possibly the school.

Regal Elementary School 2

Posted June 05, 2013
This school is only good when your student is great. if your student is not so great, then be prepared to fight. my son is working at a higher grade level, but they dont care. he is super intelligent and the teachers dont like that. He gets treated like a trouble maker.

Posted February 10, 2013
I have a 3rd and 6th grader that attend Regal. We were thinking about moving before our kids were school age but we are happy that e didn't. Regal has been a blessing to our kids and our whole family. We have been so impressed with all of the teachers and the staff. Our kids are excelling in school and enjoying it so much. I hear talk of Bullying at other schools but have not seen or heard of any of it at Regal. I spend time volunteering at the school as I feel it is important for our kids to feel supported and I have a job that allows me to be able to help. The teachers and staff are exceptional and really care about the kids!!!

Posted June 07, 2009
My daughter attends the preschool for developmental delayed children at Regal, and I am very impressed with the school so far. She had transfered there in January. So far it has been great!

Regal Elementary School 2

Posted November 29, 2007
I am worried that the children and some of the volunteers are not always treated like first class citizens by the staff. Those parents who care about the children and their lives at school are often treated like bothersome poeple. It is very disappointing

Regal Elementary School 4

Posted May 03, 2006
My son is currently attending Regal Elementary and has been having issues with behavior. His teacher is very good about makin sure that she keeps an extra eye on him to stop any issues before they get too far. The principal wasn't very nice when I had to meet with her about the issue.

Regal Elementary School 3

Posted April 05, 2006
not impressed with Regal, Have several foster children who attended Regal before moving here and they are all very far behind. In seventh grade now but reading and writing at 2nd grade levels.

Regal Elementary School 4

Posted March 29, 2006
Great school. Teachers are really wonderful. Parent involvement is encouraged.

Posted October 03, 2005
The teachers really care here. My first graders just love this school

Regal Elementary School 1

Posted March 19, 2005
This school is a disappointment. My son is an overacheiver and there is not any programs at this level that can accomidate him. There also seems to be a shocking lack of responce to bullys (my son is being bullied and there has been no action being taken to remedy the situation). I am extremely disappionted in the school's administration. There does not appear to be any music or sports programs.

Regal Elementary School
2707 East Rich Ave, Spokane, WA  99207
Last modified Regal Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Regal Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top