Ridgeview Elementary School 1

Posted December 04, 2014
I had my first day as an instructional assistant here. I've never been treated so poorly! The office manager was rude whenever I had to perform tasks for the teacher I worked with, another teacher in the resource room was angry that I was a first timer and a member of the lunch staff became angry with a young girl for politely declining seconds from her. She literally chased the girl as the girl headed outside, calling her ungrateful and spoiled and more. Needless to say, I will never work there again. The other schools I worked at following this bad experience have never displayed such behavior.

Ridgeview Elementary School 1

Posted September 01, 2014
This school is a disappointment while the physical structure is indeed quality the rest of the school lags seriously in both quality and attention to detail. The principal has issues returning any attempts at contact with parents. I would highly advise against enrolling your child in this school.

Posted April 30, 2009
This is a awesome school! My daughter is a sixth grader in this school and she has learned/improved so much since moving to this school. Her teacher is awesome and we communicate via email or phone with any questions or concerns i might have.

Posted May 25, 2008

Ridgeview Elementary School 4

Posted May 07, 2008
Great school! The teacher are very involved with their students. They are also great about contacting the parents with information.

Posted December 19, 2005

Posted December 07, 2005
This is an outstanding school. The teachers work hard at helping the students build a strong community within their school.

Ridgeview Elementary School
1515 West Joseph Ave, Spokane, WA  99205
Last modified Ridgeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridgeview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top