Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted July 06, 2016
I don't believe that Salk is developing honesty, integrity and fairness in the students because at school, people (Salk students) lie very often and you don't know who you can trust. In addition , there's not many students who take responsibility for their actions.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted July 06, 2016
I feel grateful for Mrs. McCormick. Not only has she taught me Algebra, but has given me tips for school in the future and beyond. I've learned how to effectively use Cornell Notes, how to study for tests and quizzes, and to keep on trying regardless of the difficulty. My stamina has grown so much over this past year, and without Mrs. McCormick, I probably would have never challenged myself on a math problem like I do today. On the first day of school, she showed us a Prezi on all of the cons about taking her class. They all applied to how much work everyone would need to put in; inside and outside of school. Then she showed us the reason TO take her class (the list was very short). She said that we would improve so much at the end of the year and be able to tackle whatever problem came our way. So thank you, again, Mrs. McCormick for teaching me how to establish a good work ethic and endurance. -Meilin S.

Salk Middle School 5

Posted July 16, 2012
Salk made for an easy transition from elementary school. My daughter received so much support and encouragement from teachers and staff. Academically, socially and athletically she thrived due to the great staff.

Salk Middle School 4

Posted January 06, 2010
I think it was a great school and the teachers were very helpful. The princable was a great guy.

Salk Middle School 4

Posted November 03, 2008
Salk is a great middle school...my daughter is encouraged to excell in all of her endeavors and at this age, that is critical. Keep up the great work Salk Spartan staff!

Posted November 20, 2007
great school good basebalol team keep up the good work coach darian barlow

Salk Middle School 5

Posted September 04, 2003
Salk was a wonderful school for me. I enjoyed it there!

6411 North Alberta St, Spokane, WA  99208
Last modified Salk Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.