Bad
Good

I have not a had problem with this school but I am going back to private schools. I know my daughter liked private school the kids are nicer. The school just has lack of funding and well you get what you pay for. Private school can offer much more. BTW you dont have move to get into a different school you just have to apply to a school early on in the year. I know the teach cares about the children so that is always important.

I wish I would have looked into the schools more when I purchased my house in this school zone. I was told the elementary school was different from this one. There is no bus to go up the hill and I can barely figure out how to get there on the side roads to go up the hill a lot of which are unpaved and overgrown which is a safety issue. I just purchased another house and am moving so my kid can attend a better school. The rating of 3 is very sad. The school tells the kids it is the best school in the area, which it is not. I hope they get on the ball and take care of their issues and make this a better school for the kids who aren't able to move.

Last modified Sheridan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.