Sheridan Elementary School 4

Posted March 28, 2011
I have not a had problem with this school but I am going back to private schools. I know my daughter liked private school the kids are nicer. The school just has lack of funding and well you get what you pay for. Private school can offer much more. BTW you dont have move to get into a different school you just have to apply to a school early on in the year. I know the teach cares about the children so that is always important.

Sheridan Elementary School 3

Posted September 22, 2006
I wish I would have looked into the schools more when I purchased my house in this school zone. I was told the elementary school was different from this one. There is no bus to go up the hill and I can barely figure out how to get there on the side roads to go up the hill a lot of which are unpaved and overgrown which is a safety issue. I just purchased another house and am moving so my kid can attend a better school. The rating of 3 is very sad. The school tells the kids it is the best school in the area, which it is not. I hope they get on the ball and take care of their issues and make this a better school for the kids who aren't able to move.

Sheridan Elementary School 4

Posted April 06, 2005
I was very reluctant to send my children to Sheridan when we moved into the neighborhood. I had no idea what it was all about. Now, I would have to say that I have been very happy with this school overall. My son attended Sheridan from third to sixth grade and my daughter is currently a first grader there. My son had excellent, caring teachers all three years that he was there. My daughter is following that same record so far as well. The only downfall that I have seen is lack of funding for activities and improvements for the children. Unfortunately, this is not the fault of the school, but one of the district, city, and state governments.

Sheridan Elementary School
3737 East 5th Ave, Spokane, WA  99202
Last modified Sheridan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sheridan Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top