Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

my son was switch to this school because his dad and i agreed that it was best the last school he was at was just sad , but so far this one feels the same they dont check id's to see who is picking up the child they have a buzzer to just get into the school . i called the other day to have my son given a note stating to meet me just out side the front door's so i didnt have to deal with the office which now i see can't even get the notes done right , the note he was given was to wait at the office . i also wanted to note we did the mom's and muffins things i was sad to see that the teachers didnt even try to greet the mom's at all and that not all the teachers were there it was just a gym with chairs to sit and eat a little bit of back ground music. nothing out saying what was coming up in the school year , no hi thanks for joining us speach near the end the only way to tell the end was when they were puting stuff away . i have friend who has a child going there also and she has had meny issues with them . and she has let me know stuff about his teacher because her son had the same on 2 years ago .

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

have yet to actshly talk with said teacher

I have not a had problem with this school but I am going back to private schools. I know my daughter liked private school the kids are nicer. The school just has lack of funding and well you get what you pay for. Private school can offer much more. BTW you dont have move to get into a different school you just have to apply to a school early on in the year. I know the teach cares about the children so that is always important.

I wish I would have looked into the schools more when I purchased my house in this school zone. I was told the elementary school was different from this one. There is no bus to go up the hill and I can barely figure out how to get there on the side roads to go up the hill a lot of which are unpaved and overgrown which is a safety issue. I just purchased another house and am moving so my kid can attend a better school. The rating of 3 is very sad. The school tells the kids it is the best school in the area, which it is not. I hope they get on the ball and take care of their issues and make this a better school for the kids who aren't able to move.

Last modified Sheridan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.