Spokane, WA

Posted March 31, 2012
I went to Westview and I must say it was the best school ever. The teachers and staff were so nice and caring, the teaching/learning aspects are great, and I was brought to tears when I heard that they were "remodeling" it. This will always and forever be an amazing school.

Westview Elementary School 2

Posted February 04, 2011
I think Westview is an a below average school, my daughter has attended here for the last 3 years. I think they place to much emphasis on passing state tests and not on learning the basic fundamentals such as math, science, history, etc. My daughter is now in the 6th Grade and is having to be half homeschooled because her math level was at a 3rd Grade level and the school refused to backup and start her math learning over so she could be successful. After working with her for 5 months she is now able to add, subtract, multiply, and basic division.

Westview Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2009

Westview Elementary School 3

Posted May 18, 2007
As a father of a third grader, a first grader, and another child who will be attending kindergarten next year, I really don't have any complaints. The building is old, but I understand it is on the list to be remodeled. The teachers are very friendly and (at least to my view) have fairly high expectations of their students.

Posted August 14, 2006
The teacher/parent communication is excellent. Principal is very caring, and wants to see all students succeed.

Posted September 08, 2005
I think this school is great ! Not only did I go there when I was a child I have the priveledge to let my children go there, the teachers are great and very caring . The play ground is nice. Also the neighborhood the school is located in is very nice.

Westview Elementary School 3

Posted January 05, 2004

Posted October 03, 2003
My son has been a student at Westview elementary since his first day of kindergarden, Fall of 1999. The school, community, and neighborhood are meeting and exceeding our expectations every day. The after school Express program offers wonderful care.

Westview Elementary School
6104 North Moore St, Spokane, WA  99205
Last modified Westview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top