Spokane, WA

Posted December 18, 2012
I am so impressed with the quality of instruction, the level of parent involvement, and the sense of community at Wilson.

Posted August 31, 2011
We have two children who go to Wilson, one in the 4th grade and one in the 1st grade, plus we have many friends and neighbors whose children attend Wilson. I have been continually impressed with the quality of the teachers and staff - they really care about the students and the education the students receive. Also the community and parents are very involved with the school. Overall Wilson is an excellent school and I am very glad that my children go there!

Posted February 28, 2010
My child is doing wonderful at Wilson. This school year has seen growth, both socially and in acadmeic skills. The teacher and the staff have done a wonderful job. They have turned my child s academic career 180 degrees.

Posted March 19, 2009
My daughter is thriving at Wilson. The teachers are fantastic and truly care for the kids.

Posted November 14, 2008
My child is thriving at this school! The teacher is so positive and makes the learning environment positive for the kids! Administration is fabulous too!

Posted October 22, 2005
I had three children go through Wilson School. It was an excellent environment. Wilson has high expectations, wonderful teachers and specialists and a caring principal. Parents are encouraged to be involved.

Posted August 28, 2005
My daughter is just beginning her second year at Wilson and my son will be in Kindergarten. Wilson is an excellent school and recommend it highly. The staff is caring, efficient, and of the highest quality of educators. My kids can't wait to start school this fall!

Posted July 26, 2004
All my three boys attended Wilson, and I can't say enough nice things about it! It has a 'small town' feel in a big city.

911 West 25th Ave, Spokane, WA  99203
Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top