Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

-a student I am a student who strives for excellence. Every day when I walk into Chase, there is nothing that makes me want to say "Man, I love this school." I achieved a 4.0 with little effort and most kids here are in a whirl of peer pressure. Kids smoke in the bathrooms, there are many fights, and I can't begin to tell you how many kids are too afraid to stand up and tell the teachers what they are confused about/ people who harrass them. Everything there is based upon popularity. I just hope that no struggling teen has to go through what I went through there. Almost all of the students here express how much they hate having to go here with a passion. Is this really the type of learning environment you want for your child? I advise you to reconsider attending here.

Develops character: Disagree

For example, at the music performance, the teacher awarded the same child over and over again. With over 100 band students and self made awards I find it unbelievable that more of the other children were not in desert to be awarded.

This is an ok school but, it's to easy. I have a 7th grader here and they take 2 excellence classes and got strait A's. He hardly had homework. My son even told me it was to easy.

Chase is a great school, and also has an amazing sports program. I had the best time there, and the teachers try extremely hard to help everybody reach their full potential! I met some of the nicest and coolest people there.

I visited Chase Middle School for the first time for the Veterans Day Program. What a wonderful tribute to our veterans. The choral group and the band were excellent. Chase has a great music and science program. Good job on everybody's part.

better than sack middle school also is for the cool kids yep so that's it okay

My child was set up by the principals and staff. they descriminated against our family and then interrigated him illegally,MADE HIM SIGN statement that was false (if he didn't, they threatened him he would be in more trouble) and took his phone to go through it to try to further set him up,then suspended him.the days he was out of class for the INTERROGATION, they marked him truant,then called me to tell me he was truant.THEY PULLED HIM OUT OF CLASS OVER A PERIOD OF TIME never letting me know that he was in trouble,but always called to let me know he was truant.then sent me letters stating the laws on child's attendance and how i could be held liable.wow.i found this all out after EVERYTHING was said and done.and on top of that after pulling both children from school district, they wouldnt stop harrassing us (weeks after they were pulled)....they would call constantly saying my child was absent.school district needs a makeover, and to especially get rid of the assist PRINCIPAL and Principal.BUNCH OF GOOFS THAT DONT KNOW EVEN WHAT THEY ARE DOING AS A UNIT.LOL.ImCURRENTLY FILLING SUIT AGAINST THE DISTRICT.THIS WILL BE RECTIFIED.

This incredible school knows all there is to know. Not only are they amazing academically, but Chase has an amazing music department, complete with choir, percussion, orchestras, bands, jazz bands, and impressive routines. There is also an amazing after-school extra-curricular program. They have everything from basketball to drill team, and from math help to guitar groups. Their students have a great, enjoyable time in class, but do admit that it is definitely challenging at times. Exellent teachers and successful principals complete this school, and make the students' lives just a little easier. With strong acedemic programs, impressive music programs, fun extra-curricular prgrams, helpful teachers, and relatable principals, this school is definitely in place for a 5-star review!

This school rates high on my parent expectations for my middle school student. My middle school student adores all her teachers , classes and staff and she is enjoying a dynamic academic experience at Chase. We are all very pleased with the education she is receiving here.

I am an eighth grader currently at Chase. A lot have changed scince most of these reviews. The athletic department is one of the best in the district. The music and drama department is top of the line. They have college jumo start programs and after school clubs. There are clicks but theres that stuff everywhere. Its life.

Last modified Chase Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.