Posted May 17, 2014
Our school is all around, AMAZING! The staff works as a team for your students success. There has been a new program added for the 6th graders which we love. It allows the kids to work at their own pace, it is however for accelerated students! I know that the staff and students are caring, kind and compassionate about learning! If I were you I would absolutely have your student attend Woodridge.

Posted April 29, 2014
My school (Woodridge Elementary) is amazing! We have had several foster kids in our home and Woodridge staff have been so supportive of our family. I have nothing negative to say about the school or staff.

Posted February 10, 2008

Woodridge Elementary School 0

Posted October 18, 2007
We are pleased with Woodridge. The staff and volunteers are committed to overall excellence. The children are adjusted and excited about school opportunities and learning experiences. Great school!

Posted June 17, 2006

Posted January 19, 2005
We moved to the area from out of state late last summer. Our daughter has made an exceptionally smooth transition to Woodridge. The students are very friendly and nice. The school is well equipped and maintained, and the staff seems very focused on making it top notch. Our daughter's teacher is demanding, fair and very much inspires her. I'm very impressed by the caliber of Woodridge on all counts. Great school!

Woodridge Elementary School
5100 West Shawnee Ave, Spokane, WA  99208
Last modified Woodridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.