Bad
Good

As a student, I thought that centennial brought me many opportunities. I was a representaive in the student council, I participated in two sports (there are many girls and boys sports to choose from) and I was granted a scholarship for free college. As far as the teachers, they usually try to form bonds with their students which is a good thing. Some teachers you're gonna love and some you're gonna hate but that's how pretty much every school is. One thing I did not enjoy last year (I am now going to be a freshman in highschool) was our assistant principal. He does not seem fitted for his job. And as he came into our school as a brand new assistant principal, he brought many new rules and dresscodes with him. Our principal on the other hand is (in my opinion) a very wonderful principal. All around I think centennial is a great school !

I currently go to Centennial and I love it! The staff and students are just amazing and go out of their way to help each other. Everyone is so close and such good friends. As an 8th grader I can not wait until High-School!

I went to Centennial for my 8th grade year it was so much fun. With great teachers and creative assemblies and after school activities. They have a goal to help you be prepared for high school, in which if I wouldn't have gone here I probably would of failed in high school. Its a great middle school for any kid going through their early teen years.

I went there for 7th and 8th garde and it was the funnest middle schhol i have been to! all the teachers there where so nice.

Last modified Centennial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.