Spokane, WA

Pasadena Park Elementary School 1

Posted July 03, 2014
I'm surprised to hear that this school has so many good reviews when my son and daughter attended this school back in 2008 it was a total nightmare they were rude to my children and treated them differently . At least the teachers they had did . The staff was amazing ,but I feel that my kids didnt get a good enough education here. They are smart kids with nothing but straight A's and good manors . so I'm surprised on how they were treated I really hope this school has changed

Posted June 10, 2013
Amazing teachers! Very caring staff and administration. Family oriented, glad we moved to the Spokane Valley! Great choice!

Posted May 10, 2012
My son attends PP this is his first year. He has a wonderful 3rd grade teacher. He truly likes being in his class. He locks the kids into learning in fun and engaging ways. The principal is so sweet and helpful. You can get a hold of her at anytime if she's unavailable she calls back asap. The rest of the staff have also been very welcoming and helpful! The parent involvement here is out of this world. Even grandparents are a big part of the school! We love PP our daughter will start kindergarten here this fall!

Posted August 16, 2010
I have 3 children that have attended PP and feel this is a good school. I have been impressed with the way incidents have been handled and most of the teachers are great. I was also a parent volunteer for 3 years. The only issue I have with the school system (probably a budgeting issue) is with dealing with special needs kids. I have an ADD child and he fell through the cracks when I tried to have him evaluated through the school when he was in the 1st grade. A year later, I decided to get a second opinion and go through private health insurance where I was able to to get him diagnosed and then take that infomation to the school and establish an IEP.

Posted April 15, 2010
I have been very impressed with this school. My daughter has attended pasadena park for two years now. The staff is very attentive, and the atmosphere of this school is positive. i

Pasadena Park Elementary School 3

Posted April 05, 2008
Many positive changes have been made this past year and continue to be made with the supervision of a new principal. New classrooms and a new gymnasium have been constructed to support the growing community. We have hopes the changes will continue to improve the quality of teaching and participation of parents in the PTO.

Posted December 15, 2006
I had 2 children go to Pasadena Park, one was familiar with school one was just starting. The Principal was wonderful- very involved and genuine. But I felt that the school had a problem with organization and informing parents of different things, especially parents new with having kids in school. I would have liked to see more information sent out regularly.

Posted December 13, 2005
I have two boys one who is at PP and one who has moved on to the middle school. The school environment is very relaxed and in my opinion a nice place to be a kid growing up. I think that my boys had good academic exposure and the parent teacher interactions are at an appropriate level. I also have a younger daughter and will be happy when she goes to this school. The YMCA has before and after school care at the school in the Gym which is very convenient and nice for the kids. We have used it in the past and were happy with it, but now my 3rd grader rides the bus. Overall a good experience.

Posted April 20, 2005
Phenomenal school. Teachers are great. My child loves the school and her teachers. I couldn't ask for a better school. Thank you.

Posted September 15, 2003
Coming from a family background of education specialists, I rate this school as 'the best'. The parent involvement surpasses anything I have ever seen & the staff is outstanding and caring. When you walk into the school, the first impressing people tend to get is comfort. All of the teachers get to know & love each student.

Pasadena Park Elementary School
8508 East Upriver Dr, Spokane, WA  99212
Last modified Pasadena Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pasadena Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top