Spokane, WA

Posted March 15, 2012
I am an alumni of Trinity and now my son goes there. I was skeptical when looking into it for my son, because when I went there nuns were still teaching & I worried it wouldn't have the same feel. I was so happy to see that they have kept all the meaning in the school & the family feel. The principal, Sandra Nokes, is a dedicated leader and keeps the standard high for her staff, the children, and all who are involved with the school!!!

Posted February 22, 2010

Posted January 13, 2010
I went to Trinity when I was young and now I send my kids there. My daughter and sons love it! My daughter has been there since she was 3 and is now in the tenth grade with all A's and my sons are still there with all A's. Trinity is like another home to my kids I think that this is the BEST school in Spokane, Wa. Give it a try and I know you will love it too!

Trinity Catholic School 1

Posted July 23, 2009

Posted April 28, 2009

Posted April 07, 2009
I attended Trinity for over ten years and I loved it! Everyone knew each other and the entire school was almost like a second home where my extended family lived. The institution taught me academic discipline and upstanding morals that I still hold true today. I am 20 years old now, attending a university, and I can honestly say that Trinity did the best not only for my academic preparation for my high school & college careers, but for my moral aptitude and personal character as well.

Posted September 24, 2008
I attended trinity and then chose to return and work at the daycare. The community is excellent and the education and preperation that the students recieve is phenomenal beginning in the pre-scool years.

Posted May 28, 2008

Trinity Catholic School 0

Posted April 30, 2008
i loved trinity. i loved the trachers and the cook and the libraians and the little kids. i loved everything about trinity. i learned thinks there that i would not have learned at a public school and i made friendships that will last a lifetime. they are n=more than my friends at this point they are my family. i recommend trinity to everybody. it was the greatest experience of my life.( oh and shylah i thought we were pretty darn nice to you and im sorry you feel the way you do) love rayme!!

Posted January 28, 2008
Trinity has a wonderful caring atmosphere for students. My daughter attended from age 2-1/2 thru 8th grade, and went on the honors classes and an excellent private college. I highly recomme

Trinity Catholic School
1306 West Montgomery Avenue, Spokane, WA  99205
Last modified Trinity Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top