PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My son has thrived in the educare program, he has been there since he was 2 and is getting ready to start kindergarten in the fall! We love our family at trinity and have 2 younger children that are also going to attend school there.

I am an alumni of Trinity and now my son goes there. I was skeptical when looking into it for my son, because when I went there nuns were still teaching & I worried it wouldn't have the same feel. I was so happy to see that they have kept all the meaning in the school & the family feel. The principal, Sandra Nokes, is a dedicated leader and keeps the standard high for her staff, the children, and all who are involved with the school!!!

I went to Trinity when I was young and now I send my kids there. My daughter and sons love it! My daughter has been there since she was 3 and is now in the tenth grade with all A's and my sons are still there with all A's. Trinity is like another home to my kids I think that this is the BEST school in Spokane, Wa. Give it a try and I know you will love it too!

I attended Trinity for over ten years and I loved it! Everyone knew each other and the entire school was almost like a second home where my extended family lived. The institution taught me academic discipline and upstanding morals that I still hold true today. I am 20 years old now, attending a university, and I can honestly say that Trinity did the best not only for my academic preparation for my high school & college careers, but for my moral aptitude and personal character as well.

I attended trinity and then chose to return and work at the daycare. The community is excellent and the education and preperation that the students recieve is phenomenal beginning in the pre-scool years.

i loved trinity. i loved the trachers and the cook and the libraians and the little kids. i loved everything about trinity. i learned thinks there that i would not have learned at a public school and i made friendships that will last a lifetime. they are n=more than my friends at this point they are my family. i recommend trinity to everybody. it was the greatest experience of my life.( oh and shylah i thought we were pretty darn nice to you and im sorry you feel the way you do) love rayme!!

Trinity has a wonderful caring atmosphere for students. My daughter attended from age 2-1/2 thru 8th grade, and went on the honors classes and an excellent private college. I highly recomme

I loved Tinity. It was like going to school everyday where everyone was your best friends. All the teachers were so nice and friendly. You could go to them for anything. I wish I could go back. I still talk to almost everyone that was in my class and other classes, too. Even though I'm not Catholic I still felt welcome and learned a lot about the Bible. If you need a school this is the school to go to.

i loved trinity! most of the teachers were great. some didnt teach very well. this school made me ready for highschool i miss it a little more everyday. Mr. tuner was the best teacher ive ever had. the eighth grade trip to olimpia was realy fun. i learnd alot. thank you trinity!!! love heidi

I loved my class. We were a pretty tight knit group, and incredibly intelligent (even the worst students in my class are straight A and B students in high school). We were pretty forgiving, even when fellow students could be hard to deal with, just because we understood so much about each other. I still recall graduation breakfast the last day of eighth grade, watching sixteen other teenagers acting as though they were being asked to chop off their heads at the thought of leaving(Cecilia couldn't be there, or it would have been seventeen others). Some were bawling like babies. It was a lot to leave. I know for certain I wouldn't be where I am today without this school: a sophomore in all junior or honors classes. Haha. Beat that.

Last modified Trinity Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8