Posted September 12, 2013
I have two grandchildren that attend this school. I have found everyone to be caring and friendly . Both children have always like their teachers and enjoy going to school. They have rules but that's what school is about learning to conform to rules and live in society. I'm sure some people think every kids a winner and should be able to express themselves whenever they want, but that's what is wrong with today's kids. No one has to follow rules. We need to teach kids to follow rules.

St Thomas More School 2

Posted September 04, 2013
This school claims to embrace any and all students and claims to welcome everyone with open arms and a loving heart??? This school describes it's leaders as passionate, caring, and "Connected" role models??? This school claims to treat everyone with respect, kindness, and as equals??? What a Lie!!! This school has become nothing but an overinduldged Dictatorship! if you have a life of your own, if you don't always jump when someone tells you to, if you enjoy your personal time with your family. . .good luck! If you're NOT a "suck-up", you better grab your kids and run! Fear and Shaming are two methods immediately implemented at this school to establish power & gain control over your child! Some teachers also like to use Labeling ie: "You Are At The Good Table", "You Belong at The Bad Table", to embarrass and pressure children into compliance! This is so sad and upsetting + the damage is devastating. Take away a young child's art picture that she's been making at her desk. Then, in front of class, crumple it up & throw it in the garbage for everyone to see, and then tell her "It wasn't good enough for the journal!"??? This actually happened! :(

Posted February 23, 2011
I have attended this great school for the past nine years, and during my time here, I have gotten nothing but encouragement from my teachers. They really seem to enjoy teaching and are not overly strict (although they do crack down when neccesary). Because of this school, I have learned how to deal with challenges, and how to emerge from them with a better understanding and a higher degree of knowledge

Posted December 18, 2005
My son has really enjoyed the preschool program. The academic program has helped him to learn his ABC's, write his name and learn other preschool related topics. They go to music and they have gym class which he really enjoys. Parental involvement is encouraged and I feel I can approach the teacher with any concern. I can tell she really cares for my son.

St Thomas More School