Spokane, WA

Posted April 29, 2015
St. Charles is not afraid to think outside the box to get your child the quality education they deserve! Technology is a must these days and St. Charles has a full computer lab for kids plus computers for the classrooms. St. Charles educates the whole student not just academics, it's a wonderful place for kids to thrive. Go talk to the Principal and ask how St Charles test scores stack up against local public schools!

Posted February 02, 2008
Excellent school with outstanding teachers and staff.

Posted February 08, 2007
Each of my children started (or will start) at St. Charles in Pre-3 (youngest pre-school) through Pre-4, Kindergarten, 1st grade, and my oldest is in 2nd grade. The teachers are fabulous, and the principal is a dynamic leader. My wife and I are serious volunteers, and a good portion of the parents do some great volunteer work. We have submitted our kids to public school standardized testing, and they all rank higher than the public schools...and we have some of the best public schools in the St. Charles area! I really appreciate the Christian teachings, integrated arts, sign language, and spanish, as well as the advanced academics.

St Charles Catholic School 4

Posted January 04, 2007
We have been @ St. Charles for 3 yrs. now, and i can't imagine sending my children anywhere else. I am a single mother of two, most people think you need to be well off to send your kids to a great school, but @ St.Charles, my kids get a safe secure well rounded education that is actually quite affordable.

St Charles Catholic School
4515 North Alberta Street, Spokane, WA  99205
Last modified St Charles Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Charles Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top