Posted November 01, 2013
My child went to St. Al's for preschool and HATED it! There were two kids that bullied her daily, calling her ugly and stupid. I brought it to the schools attention and was told that they hadn t seen any of it. It was never fixed. The morning daycare teachers never got up to greet the children and if the child was upset they ignored. The school staff "lost" my child 3 times! One time I pulled up to the school to find my just turned 5 year old in the parking lot ALONE!!! Another time she was wondering the halls looking for her class. She had gone to get a drink and they moved to a new room without waiting. The last time I went to pick her up and she wasn't in her class and told "try the cafeteria" I went there and was told she was back in class! She was in the bathroom and upset that they had left her and she yelled that she wasn t done yet ! One day she came home really upset and refused to color. She told me that her teacher told her SHE DRAWS UGLY AND THAT SHE COULD'T HAVE ANYMORE PAPER" She is 5!!! This hurt her SO BAD that she stopped coloring completely for 6 months!!! The only preschool with openings, she needed special services, they DO NOT offer any nor care!

St Aloysius Catholic School 0

Posted March 04, 2010
I highly recommend. What a difference in my child's attitude since changing schools. Loving and caring environment. Kudos to the staff!

Posted March 03, 2010
My children attended this school sadly to say for too long. After pulling them out and putting them into a public school environment I could immediately see the differrence. This school has an underqualified staff especially in their early learning center. The gal in charge of their daycare (early learning center) Is completely unqualified and unprofessional.. This school is very political and it is a waste of money and education

Posted September 19, 2009
Wonderful School1 The staff is excellent. My son went there for 10 years. He still recalls his favorite teacher, and still stays in contact with his classmates. Awesome!!

St Aloysius Catholic School 0

Posted August 24, 2009
My grandaughter attends St.Aloysius.She trives and loves her teachers.We love the education she receives.She is far more advanced than most children her age.We highly recommend this school.

Posted January 16, 2009
St. Aloysius is a wonderful school. The principal is a great leader and the teachers are fantastic. Students are encouraged to excell academically. There is a Jesuit influence that I find appealing. My children have a strong sense of belonging to a loving and respectful community.

Posted December 14, 2008
As a grandparent I have had the opportunity to meet the teachers of my 2 grandsons and observe their interactions with the boys on an ongoing basis. Their social and academic progress has been notable since enrolling in Saint Aloysius. What pleases me most is the growing respect the boys have for their teachers and classmates that seems sorely lacking in public education today. Negative peer influences can undo years of careful parenting in a short period of time. I would highly recommend Saint Aloysius to any parent that is seeking a well rounded environment for their children that is free from the vagaries of public education.

Posted November 17, 2008
Love, Love, Love! I can't believe something this good could be sooo inexpensive! Our son loves it and never complains about going!

Posted July 24, 2008
My kids have gone to this school for over 5 years now, it's a wonderful for school as well as community.

Posted July 24, 2008
I am very dissapointed in the quality of the education and care that children are receiving at Saint Al's. I feel that the school does not offer programs that address children with special needs or are gifted. The school does not strive for quality when it comes to educating children. The caliber of most of the teachers/administration has been shockingly poor .I do not have children, yet when I do this will not be considered as a place I would put my child. Please take great caution before choosing this school for your child.

St Aloysius Catholic School
611 East Mission Avenue, Spokane, WA  99202
Last modified St Aloysius Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Aloysius Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top