Spokane, WA

Posted December 11, 2014
Assumption Parish School is an amazing place for my children! They are excelling in all academic areas and are learning so much. They are able to tackle projects with ease, and the community is so supportive. We have great friends within this school!

Posted April 12, 2011
Assumption is an amazing school with some of the most dedicated teachers and staff, and tough expectations for the students. We started attending this school when my oldest was in pre-k and have been there for 5 years now. The teachers truly care about each student and work hard to help each individual thrive. The faith family that encompasses each student and supports them in each and every way is second to none. When my husband deployed, we knew staying at Assumption was the right choice. It's important for our family to have an environment where our children will be taught with the same morals and values we teach at home. The academics at Assumption are challenging but with each grade, the kids feel a certain rite of passage as they move forward. Even with some budget cuts in the last 2 years, the school has ensured there are no missed opportunities. Although we are relocating across the country this summer, we love Assumption School and look forward to our return in a few years.

Posted July 08, 2009
My wife and I have been extremely happy with Assumption! The curiculum can be daunting, but it has been worth it to see our children succeed and become better people. We have had two children finish and have three currently enrolled. I can honestly say Assumption is a fantastic faith-based school - what more can I say except that I graduated from Assumption myself and had no reservations about sending my own children there - the benefits of Assumption School have only increased over the years!

Assumption Elementary School 3

Posted July 06, 2006
Quality teachers with demanding ciriculum. Teachers do a great job of relating to students. Principle leadership is fair. Parents do tend to be a bit aloof and look down upon new families, especially when both parents work. School has a policy to hold as many students back as possible leading to older students in each class as compared to the rest of the Spokane school district.

Posted February 25, 2006
Priest is very involved which makes for a stronger faith filled school. Love the homework club. Academics are challenging, but always have much support from our teachers. Parents are always welcomed to get involved in many areas of our school. We know almost all the families in the school which helps when dealing with any social issues. We have made many life time frinds with many families. Assumption is a great school.

Posted July 06, 2005
- a former student
Assumption offers a great experence for boys and girls to mature into fine young men and women. They excell in academics when compared to area schools. They also have an excellent sports program dedicated to build up spirit, not put down.

Assumption Elementary School 4

Posted June 08, 2004
Assumption offers a great religion based education. We went from public to private and found it to be far more advanced than public. There are a variety of extra-curricular activities. I have made terrific relationships with the teacher's yet families to be a bit more reserved, unless your a stay at home mom.

Assumption Elementary School
3618 West Indian Trail Road, Spokane, WA  99208
Last modified Assumption Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Assumption Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top