PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Assumption Parish School is an amazing place for my children! They are excelling in all academic areas and are learning so much. They are able to tackle projects with ease, and the community is so supportive. We have great friends within this school!

Assumption is an amazing school with some of the most dedicated teachers and staff, and tough expectations for the students. We started attending this school when my oldest was in pre-k and have been there for 5 years now. The teachers truly care about each student and work hard to help each individual thrive. The faith family that encompasses each student and supports them in each and every way is second to none. When my husband deployed, we knew staying at Assumption was the right choice. It's important for our family to have an environment where our children will be taught with the same morals and values we teach at home. The academics at Assumption are challenging but with each grade, the kids feel a certain rite of passage as they move forward. Even with some budget cuts in the last 2 years, the school has ensured there are no missed opportunities. Although we are relocating across the country this summer, we love Assumption School and look forward to our return in a few years.

My wife and I have been extremely happy with Assumption! The curiculum can be daunting, but it has been worth it to see our children succeed and become better people. We have had two children finish and have three currently enrolled. I can honestly say Assumption is a fantastic faith-based school - what more can I say except that I graduated from Assumption myself and had no reservations about sending my own children there - the benefits of Assumption School have only increased over the years!

Last modified Assumption Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8