Spokane, WA

Spokane Valley Christan School 1

Posted January 27, 2009

Spokane Valley Christan School 0

Posted August 17, 2008
Three of our children have graduated from VCS and all are doing well! We are so grateful for such caring teachers who pray for and help our children reach their potentials in Christ.

Posted January 22, 2008

Spokane Valley Christan School 4

Posted April 19, 2006
We're blessed to have Valley Christian as a partner in our children's education. I appreciate the integrity and dedication of the staff.

Posted May 19, 2005
I attended VCS for 12 years and now my son attends VCS. I love the school, and my son is doing really well. Their focus on Christ is their priority!

Posted May 27, 2004
- a former student
I personally had a great experience at this school and recommend it to everyone that wants to grow in their relationship with God and have fellowship with other great Christians. Great staff and leadership. I am a changed person after graduating here and keep growing spiritually with the tools I learned.

Spokane Valley Christan School
10212 E 9th Ave, Spokane, WA  99206
Last modified Spokane Valley Christan School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Spokane Valley Christan School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top