PK-10|Private

Bad
Good

Love this school! its been wonderful for my daughter who needs constant challenge in the classroom to keep her stimulated CCA is awesome and would I highly recommend it!

My niece has gone to CCA for several years. It has been a wonderful educational opportunity for her. As a retired public school teacher/administrator, I fully support the mission and work of CCA!

My experience with this school in the past has been nothing but positive. As a parent of a future kindergartner, this is the school where I will place my children. The staff is unbelievably caring and helpful. The academics are strong and spiritual atmosphere makes this the place we want to go!

Cornerstone Christian Academy has been an absolute blessing for my children and our family. With our son feeling unsafe and under stimulated in the public school system we knew we had to make a change. The staff at Cornerstone immediately took the time to get to know him and his needs. His abilities were quickly assessed and he has constantly been challenged with work to reflect his potential. The small class sizes and Christian values create a family like atmosphere that not only allows for individualized instruction but a feeling of safety and security. Tuition is affordable and the school is committed to making a private Christian education accessible to everyone.

Cornerstone has turned out to be a very disappointing school for my 3 boys. Several children have left the school and mine will not be coming back after the new year. My son is now in first grade and still doesn't even know his alphabet, yet his progress report is showing all 3 and 4's . Each classroom has about 5 to 7 kids so there is no excuse for the neglect towards my son's education. Also they have no sports other than basketball. I do not recommend this school

No parent participation. Same old activities every year. Tuition keeps going up but they have nothing more to offer . The board and principle are not interested in making the school a better place. So if you like a school full of sheep this is the place to go.

As a concerned parent I feel obligated to comment on CCA and the lack of stimulation they provide for my child in a private school setting. There is no extra activities and no change in many years. There is no playground and no fence to protect the children from the busy street. The children have been promised a playground for years and even asked the children to give their own money for this cause. The fact there won't be a playground for several more years was very upsetting to find out.

As a step parent to 3 boys at that school has repeatedly made suggestions on things that needed to be improved for the best interest of the children . It has been expressed that our opinion is not wanted nor needed and that our tuition does not give us the right to voice our opinion. We were told by the board that our children going to this school is a privilege and we should be thanking them and other donors of CCA. It has been a shame that this school does not want to improve and make change for the better. This school was once a great place for kids but it is no longer that way.

My daughter moved to Cornerstone Christian Academy two months into her 1st grade year. She had been going to an overcrowded inner-city public school where she was so far behind academically that she was receiving special ed services. Within a week of transferring to CCA, she could write all her letters and numbers correctly, and within a month she improved from pre-K to grade appropriate in math skills. She has thrived in a small classroom environment and is excited to go to school every day. What a blessing to also have faith incorporated into academics! I would highly recommend Cornerstone to anyone. The teachers and staff are wonderful. This is the best possible option for any child who needs the special care and attention to succeed in a classroom.

My children's school is amazing. Prior to coming here, my daughter who has some mild special needs was bullied and as a result, was not able to concentrate on learning. She is excelling academically and making friends.

Last modified Cornerstone Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-10