Spokane, WA

Posted March 18, 2014
I loved this school! everyone here treated me like family! i regret doing the things i did! i do! i would love one more chance but that might not happen! i have changed ever since i got out of the psychiatric ward, at Sacred heart medical center! I will commit to doing my VERY best and i will stick to that! i want to thank everyone there for being the best that they could be! I wish i could have one more chance and hopefully change things around!

Spokane Valley High School 3

Posted March 11, 2014
Only one teacher was good at communicating to me, the parent, and he's no longer teaching there. I thought the smaller classroom size would be a plus, but didn't find that to be so. The head secretary was very good at returning my calls and caring about my concerns/questions. My son did not learn math for the 2 1/2 years he attended there, even though I addressed my concern on several occasions. I did not receive ANY communication from any teachers regarding conferences, grades, etc from September 2013 to December 2013 at which time my son quit attending. The school has some nice functions that families are welcome to attend, and they have a great plant sale in May. But it seems they did not like my "troublesome" student and didn't really work with me or my husband very well to come up with a solution that would work to keep him in school. It's too bad, because they do have some nice features, such as the greenhouse, cafe' and projects class which are different from the big high schools, and their graduation ceremony is very personal and nice compared to any other high school graduation I've attended. They seem to care about most of the students.

Posted April 07, 2010

Posted March 24, 2010
I always hated school before I attended Spokane Valley High school. I have met some of the best people of my life, and learned so many things that have really helped me throughout my life so far. before I came to SVHS I was a sophmore with no credits for high school, now here I am on track to graduate with all of my necessary credits for the school year. I love this school with all of my heart. It truely is a home away from home, and a second family that will stick by you no matter what happens.

Posted March 12, 2010
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL. I wish i still went there. I am very sad i moved away!!!!

Posted February 21, 2009
I attend SVHS, And I love it! It's a small enviornment and EVERY teacher knows your name, if your in their class or not. It feels good to walk around school and a teacher you may not know very well knows your name and says 'hello', it really makes your day. Classes are small and easier to work in. Majority of students get along with eachother, and there aren't really any 'clicks'. I chose SVHS over West Valley because I heard so many great things about this school. All the wounderful things I heard never let me down. I enjoy every moment at this school, and there are so many great oppertunities. Teachers at this school care about your future and your present they really show interest in every student that attends SVHS. BEST SCHOOL I'VE EVER BEEN TO!!

Posted March 27, 2008

Posted December 16, 2007
I went through two other schools before I landed at SVHS. You can't find a better school for struggling students. This school is small and it truly is a family. Everyone knows eachother and their names. The teachers are extremely supportive and the classes are small so that teachers actually know what students are doing and if they are struggling with something. I always went home and rambled about everything that was happening at school. I actually got to the point where my parents quit asking about my day!

Spokane Valley High School 2

Posted September 27, 2007

Posted June 19, 2007

Spokane Valley High School
2011 North Hutchinson, Spokane, WA  99212
Last modified Spokane Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spokane Valley High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top