Posted June 27, 2014
My family moved here a few weeks after school ended . I keep hearing rumors and all of that about north pines being good then bad again I want my son to go to an excellent school so I chose this school .

Posted February 21, 2012
My son had attended two years and prior him attending I heard horror stories that North Pines is a horrible school. Every school has issues it is in my opinion that is come down to team effort of Teachers, Student and Parents. Keep the communication open tocuh base with teachers share concerns offer ideas GET INVOLVED SCHOOL IS WHAT WE MAKE OF IT....North Pines cares about their students.

North Pines Middle School 1

Posted January 04, 2012
So many kids are transferring out of this school. Nothing is done when kids are threatened or bulled. I have seen them try and get help and nothing is done. Then when a student finally has enough and reacts. They get in trouble! Or there parents move them to another school. I have even heard some of the staff talk bad about some of the other kids. It is really sad. There are just a few really great teachers at this school. I think that they target some kids too. Look for anything to get after them for. Then others can do the same exact things . Nothing happens to them. I am one of the so called good kids, but I see how others are treated and it makes me mad and sad! I can totally see why kids drop out of school.

Posted October 03, 2009
North Pines has an awesome staff and has offered a supportive learning environment for my daughter. We heard some negative things about it over the years but, like with any thing, it's what YOU make it and the rumors were unfounded. My daughter LOVES her school and is proud to attend North Pines.

Posted July 27, 2009
This school is great and i have attended there for two years going on three and im an over flow and i have the option of going to greenachers but have decided not to so i love this school and cant wait to graduate!

Posted April 08, 2009

Posted February 25, 2009
All in all this school is just very under-estimated this school is way better thn what a lot of people say.

North Pines Middle School 1

Posted January 25, 2009
I am miserable at North Pines Middle School. Like the last commenter i feel that they are very correct. In class the teachers will take little to no action to stop what is going on (only a few teacheres are good about that). And lastly,North Pines is just a school that about 25 to 30 kids attend while waiting to go to a new school. They wait at NPMS until they get called by Greenacres MIddle school and are asked if they want to atttend. My mom says that she is not impressed. And we are making another move partially because of this and other reasons. The kids there are mean and quick to judge. It is not a very friendly atmosphere for a lot of kids including me. If i could i would give North Pines a 0 out of 0.

North Pines Middle School 3

Posted October 26, 2007
WASL scores and sports teams are improving greatly. and since im a student attending NPMS, i can see the effort everyone makes, and how much people are wrong about the children that attend there and the teachers that teach there. in my opinion, NPMS is a great school....its just under-estimated.

Posted November 30, 2005
The North Pines staff is completely committed to helping all student succeed! The academic programs at this school are top notch! My student is independently using reading strategies to improve his comprehension. He works nightly on math. This is a subject he struggled with until he came to North Pines. Now he is in the advanced class! Altough North Pines' extracurricular teams and groups are often small, the kids are learning the fundamentals they need! They are having a great time as well! I have never felt so welcome at a school! I am always personally invited to events that occur! I love the celebration of learning nights where the kids show off what they are learning!

North Pines Middle School
701 North Pines Rd, Spokane, WA  99206
Last modified North Pines Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Pines Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top