Spokane, WA

University Elementary School 1

Posted October 22, 2013
My son went to University Elementary is 4th grade year and it was a horrific experience for both of us and a total waste of the school year. I agree with the parent that stated the staff is more concerned with medicating the students than teaching them, I feel the staff should have been medicated. The Principal should have any and all licenses she may hold, revoked. She practices intimation, bullying and racism. The comments she expressed to me concerning my single parent status were both insulting and unprofessional. If you have any other option then this school including home schooling, take them, your child and you will be better off. If I could assign it a negative star value I would.

University Elementary School 2

Posted August 25, 2013
My kids have been going to this school before this pricipal. That was the good old days. I now have more kids and they are attending this school. The staff there are good for the most part but the pricipal didn't even know that my kids were mine until this year and is more worried about politics of the school then the students well beings. She doesn't listen to what needs of the students are and what needs to be done. NOT GOOD I'm thinking of home schooling or choiceing to a different school. Somethings got to be done!!!

University Elementary School 0

Posted March 31, 2009
University has a top notch staff. The teachers and support people do a great job of educating children. My gripe has to do with the principal. She has destroyed the atmosphere of the school. Mychild is a fifth grader. Our other children will not attend this school until the principal has moved on!!!!!

University Elementary School 5

Posted October 22, 2006
I am a student here at University and if I could, I would choose to do Ms. Greiner's class over again because she was amazing!!! I think that AR and PTA are great ideas and Math Is Cool is wonderful!!! This school is amazing and I would give it four stars if I were an inspector!!! I would love to see this school continue throughout the years!!! I wish you guys also did Junior High and High school to because I learned a lot throughout the school years!!! In my opinion, University is the best elementary school in the world!!!

University Elementary School
1613 South University Rd, Spokane, WA  99206
Last modified University Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
University Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top