Spokane, WA

Posted October 18, 2014
My "good ole boy" son LOVES ponderosa and I give it a plus 10!!!! I also try to volunteer as much as possible because my son is my world!! :)

Ponderosa Elementary School 1

Posted October 08, 2013
Teachers are here just for a paycheck, and can careless how your kids turn out. Its a outdated "good ol boy network" type school all the way up to the principal. He also is a established cover up for the teachers hes known for so long. If you have a child you want to be succesfull, look somewhere else.

Ponderosa Elementary School 0

Posted March 22, 2009
This is a great school and deserves at least an 8 or 9 rating.

Posted March 03, 2009
We love this school. Our first child thrived at Ponderosa. Amazing Principal, Mr. Olsen and incredible teaching staff. Our second child is in 5th Grade and will be moving on next year. Ponderosa does an outstanding job of preparing your children for Middle School and beyond. The teachers are dedicated and caring. The are also very creative and encouraging. Your child will thrive at Ponderosa. Our's did.

Posted September 27, 2007
I love Ponderosa Elementary! I have one kiddo there who struggles academically and one who had some behavior issues last year. I have been very impressed with how the teachers and staff have and are helping us get through it all.

Ponderosa Elementary School 3

Posted June 21, 2006

Posted April 01, 2005
Excellent engagement and caring for the kids from this school. My son loves going there and gets up EARLY to attend - that tells me all I need to know!

Ponderosa Elementary School
10105 East Cimmaron Dr, Spokane, WA  99206
Last modified Ponderosa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ponderosa Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top