Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Great, school and staff. So happy to be a part of an educational community that cares for the kids and the parents / Ptsa is very involved. Sometimes it feels a little clickish between parents that have been there a while. But I prefer that over a school with troubled kids and no show parents. School needs an update there is a lack of space and the neighborhood keeps growing. Overall it's well worth it

My "good ole boy" son LOVES ponderosa and I give it a plus 10!!!! I also try to volunteer as much as possible because my son is my world!! :)

Teachers are here just for a paycheck, and can careless how your kids turn out. Its a outdated "good ol boy network" type school all the way up to the principal. He also is a established cover up for the teachers hes known for so long. If you have a child you want to be succesfull, look somewhere else.

This is a great school and deserves at least an 8 or 9 rating.

We love this school. Our first child thrived at Ponderosa. Amazing Principal, Mr. Olsen and incredible teaching staff. Our second child is in 5th Grade and will be moving on next year. Ponderosa does an outstanding job of preparing your children for Middle School and beyond. The teachers are dedicated and caring. The are also very creative and encouraging. Your child will thrive at Ponderosa. Our's did.

I love Ponderosa Elementary! I have one kiddo there who struggles academically and one who had some behavior issues last year. I have been very impressed with how the teachers and staff have and are helping us get through it all.

Last modified Ponderosa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.