Spokane, WA

Posted October 27, 2013
This school is amazing. I couldn't ask for anything better. The principal gives everyone who walks through the door each morning a hearty, "Hello!" and always remembers your name. The whole school is very positive. They also participate in the Farm-to-Food program - food is very healthy, and junk food and candy is not allowed. Great!!!

Posted January 28, 2012
Amazing school with a great staff and principal. Two of my three children go to this school and I wish my oldest could have. The difference between Windsor and her elementary is night and day. The teachers are happy to be there and love working with children. My youngest is in the half time kindergarten and absolutely loves going to school. He comes home everyday and tells me everything he has learned. My middle child has had the same experience. I am grateful for this school and staff!

Posted August 25, 2010
My daughter transfer from another school in the county and loved it from day one. Teachers really take the time for students and the parents. You always get a warm welcome when you come through the doors.

Posted November 09, 2009
Windsor has been an excellent example of a public school gone right. Low teacher to student ratios- and wonderful teachers who have time for the kids and parents.

Windsor Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
The teachers are excellent!

Posted May 23, 2009

Posted August 30, 2007

Posted September 19, 2006
Our child is in the full time Kindergarten program at Windsor, and is having a great experience. This is our third year at Windsor, as our child has been in the developmental pre-school for 2 years. Our experience has been wonderful! The teachers are well educated and seem to know a lot about other community resources. Our child looks forward to time in PE, library and music each week as well as her own classroom teacher. At the recent Open House we had a long talk with the classroom teacher who was genuine about her commitment to giving our child a great Kindergarten year. We have worked well with the 'Resource' room and special education instructors. Overall I have found this school to be personal in their commitment to our family.

Posted May 01, 2006
I loved the low teacher student ratio. The teachers obviously loved what they do! Awesome school.

Windsor Elementary School 4

Posted April 10, 2006

Windsor Elementary School
5504 West Hallett Rd, Spokane, WA  99224
Last modified Windsor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Windsor Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top