PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 16, 2011
Our son is in Kindergarten at FPCS and absolutely loves it. He is growing and learning so much. His teacher has kept me posted on his growth and areas of struggle, so that we can work together. The principal and teachers are readily available for questions and concerns. The level of volunteer involvement is truly impressive; parents are willing to give lots of hours to helping their children and the school thrive. My son was despondent over Christmas and Spring breaks because he did NOT get to go to school. Says a lot about the teacher and environment there. I don't know yet if we'll be able to send him to 1st grade there, but I'm praying we do. My daughter will also be attending pre-school in the fall. We wouldn't consider anywhere else for her.

Posted January 22, 2011
we LOVE this school!! I had never considered a private school past preK but my daughter will be entering Kindergarten next year and I can't imagine having her any where else. The staff is amazing and the curriculum is well rounded and the kids and parents are all very nice. I can not think of one bad thing to say about the school!!

Posted December 01, 2010
This school offers a well rounded, solid christian education. Standardized curriculum starting at preschool... this school offers so much more than "social time" like most other preschools... they completely prepare your child to enter into school.

First Presbyterian Christian School

Posted February 24, 2009
Our daughter has been in preschool here for almost a year, and she has really blossomed. Our 3-year-old son will attend next fall.

First Presbyterian Christian School
318 South Cedar Street, Spokane, WA  99201
Last modified First Presbyterian Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3