Bad
Good

I think Mary Walker High School is great. It is a real benefit to the students and teachers. They get to know each other well. This is my 3rd year as a substitute teacher. Ms. Barbara

MWHS has fantastic personalized teaching. The student-teacher interaction is amazing for those who are willing to get the most out of the low student to teacher ration. Unfortunately, most teens just 'want to be left alone' and do not fully appreciate the luck they have by attending this school that dedicates itself to knowing each student and not letting them just slide on by. Doing the most with the least is something MWHS does well at. As a former student, if you are willing to learn this school provides plenty of opportunity to do so.

I have attended MWHS since the 6th grade and loved every moment of it. I am now a graduate and because of the excellent staff and all the encouragement my class and I have received, we are all going to college and making something of ourselves. It may be a small school, but that just helps all of us to get to know one another. The feeling and the experiences are so worth it here. I never once regretted my decision to continue my education at MW. I love all of my teachers and I will miss them dearly. I strongly recommend this school. Keep the magic going! -Grad of 2007

Last modified Mary Walker High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12