Bad
Good

Mary Walker High School

Posted October 04, 2009
I think Mary Walker High School is great. It is a real benefit to the students and teachers. They get to know each other well. This is my 3rd year as a substitute teacher. Ms. Barbara

Mary Walker High School 4

Posted May 31, 2009
MWHS has fantastic personalized teaching. The student-teacher interaction is amazing for those who are willing to get the most out of the low student to teacher ration. Unfortunately, most teens just 'want to be left alone' and do not fully appreciate the luck they have by attending this school that dedicates itself to knowing each student and not letting them just slide on by. Doing the most with the least is something MWHS does well at. As a former student, if you are willing to learn this school provides plenty of opportunity to do so.

Mary Walker High School 5

Posted August 01, 2007
I have attended MWHS since the 6th grade and loved every moment of it. I am now a graduate and because of the excellent staff and all the encouragement my class and I have received, we are all going to college and making something of ourselves. It may be a small school, but that just helps all of us to get to know one another. The feeling and the experiences are so worth it here. I never once regretted my decision to continue my education at MW. I love all of my teachers and I will miss them dearly. I strongly recommend this school. Keep the magic going! -Grad of 2007

Mary Walker High School 5

Posted July 06, 2005
We have been impressed with this school since the first day of attendance. Our children received positive attention and individualized help. We started here at the middle school (7th grade) level, so we have no personal experience with elementary, but from observation it appears to maintain the same quality and caring that was demonstrated at the middle school and high school levels. We would highly recommend this school district to anyone who would like to see their child succeed, in an environment where staff at all levels take a personal interest in each student.

Mary Walker High School 1

Posted May 05, 2004
Yes I'm not a parent but I did go to Mary Walker. It's really not the best choice for your child. Now going to a different High School I find that Mary Walker lacks a lot of opportunities that the people at my current High School have gotten. Mary Walker's staff has a tendancy to hold you back when you could really do much better than they let you believe.

Mary Walker High School
500 North 4th St, Springdale, WA  99173
Last modified Mary Walker High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12