Sumner, WA

Liberty Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted June 06, 2014
This school is behind many other schools academically in close surrounding areas. There is a lack of communication and follow-up by staff with family members. I hoped for so much more and was greatly disappointed.

Posted April 25, 2014
Liberty Ridge is one of the BEST schools my children have attended. We were new to the area in September 2013 and were quite nervous about starting a new school, new faces, new routines, etc. But I have to say the teachers welcomed us with open arms and are extremely caring and really go above and beyond with their students. And the principal is AWESOME! He is energetic, compassionate and it really shows how much he cares for his students. He too has gone above and beyond to welcome my boys to the school I am truly blessed to be in such a great school district!

Posted March 02, 2014
I have a child that has gone to this school for a few years. She thrives in the awesome environment that the staff provides. Everyone is excited about learning to be leaders and improving everyday. Not only are test scores soaring but so is self confidence.

Liberty Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted September 12, 2011
After having a few years where leadership was non-existent, LRE has been blessed with an amazing principal who is really turning things around and making the students learning top priority. She was new last year and test scores improved dramatically. The staff seems to be re-energized and re-prioritized. I think with this new attitude and expectations, parents will soon follow suit and start to become even more involved than in the past...we shall see, it is a new year!

Liberty Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted April 23, 2009
Unfortunatly it has been several years since this school has been reviewed. Still a good school but parent involvement is at an all time low, the school district and the state as a whole are more concered with the yearly WASL test than the childrens experience in school. The faith in the new principal has greatly dropped over the last year and I am concered with teacher moral due to this, the new superintendant and the awful Wednesday late start schedule. We have attended this school for four years now and see it decline more and more each year. I really hope this school and district can turn its interest in the children and their quality around, unfortunatly until the state itself decides that the children mean more than their money and WASL test scores I feel the decline is unstoppable. Try the Deiringer School District nearby, much nicer!!

Posted September 13, 2005
Liberty Ridge has been a wonderful school. There are a multitude of academic programs for students to get involved in. The music teacher, Mr. Coffey is absolutely amazing! There seems to be a relatively high level of parental involvement.

Liberty Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted March 22, 2005
Quality of academic programs and teachers seem to be good. Level of parent involvement appears to be below average. Music program/teacher excellent.

Posted October 30, 2004
I am now 13 years of age and Liberty Ridge is one of the best schools I have attened. The kids have freedom and are encuraged to be involved. The teachers all stand out in my mind. They tought me great things and did awesome projects that I was looking forward to doing. Principal Weeburg was a fun loveing man. He would always would greet me and the other kids at the door. I recommend this school to any parent or kid that is thinking about attending. I know you will love it just as much as I did. -Amanda Fitzsimmons

Posted July 05, 2004
My son attended this school from K thru 6th grade. I cannot say enough good things about the school and the entire staff. They were always courteous, helpful, and professional. The principal was friendly and knew all the childrens' names. They encourage the children to do their best and are always positive. Great school, with a great attitude. A+!

Liberty Ridge Elementary School
12202 209th Ave Ct East, Sumner, WA  98390
Last modified Liberty Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top