Sunnyside, WA

Sunnyside High School 1

Posted August 13, 2008

Posted May 02, 2007
- a former student
I think the school is doing much better than before and I also think that the school staff are doing a better job of informing parents of events and school progress, as well as concerns. I also believe that we are going somewhere with this 'WASL' that everyone talks about, it's a positive thing and we should have done this years and years ago and we wouldn't be in this mess today. So I truly thank the teachers and staff members that are helping with the WASL . I have only one thing to say to those parents that are against the school system, and that is, if you get involved, you'll get solutions.

Sunnyside High School 2

Posted January 11, 2007
I transferred to SHS from out of state and i find the staff with some exceptions are lacking. I was disappointed with the lack of diversity within the student body even though I realize it simply reflects the community. The school spirit demonstrated at our pep assemblies is exciting, the actual success of our athletic programs is sorely lacking in most areas. I find that the administration is not especially concerned with individual student progress in the least. Then again i guess my high school experience is what i make of it.

Posted November 29, 2005
- a former student
Overall they have great school spirit and great oppurtunites for the chilidren but the adminsttration is in need for a make over and more dicipline for all the chilidren evenly. You are very lucky to be going to a school like that one wit such great school spirit even though they lost all there footbal games this season.

Posted October 13, 2004

Sunnyside High School 2

Posted July 12, 2004
i am a student at this school and i have to say that i am very disappointed with my school. First of all the councelors are hardly ever there for us when we need to talk about a problem or need help on our schedule.Then some of our school administrators want to cut off some of our school clubs and for what reason? well i dont know because they never give us a reason. There are a couple of ladies that work at this school that have a very bad attitude towards a person on a daily basis and when these people go to talk to someone about this they never pay attention to them. Overall our administrators act as if they care when in reality they don't.

Posted February 05, 2004

Sunnyside High School
1801 East Edison Ave, Sunnyside, WA  98944
Last modified Sunnyside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunnyside High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top