Bad
Good

As I was driving down Nob hill today in Yakima, I saw one of your school buses stopped at a red light, When the turning lane light turned green your bus preceded to go straight through a red light. This was at 6th street and Nob Hill at about 2:45 pm. It was bus number 26. With all the recent bus accidents I thought you would want to be aware. January 112013

I think the school is doing much better than before and I also think that the school staff are doing a better job of informing parents of events and school progress, as well as concerns. I also believe that we are going somewhere with this 'WASL' that everyone talks about, it's a positive thing and we should have done this years and years ago and we wouldn't be in this mess today. So I truly thank the teachers and staff members that are helping with the WASL . I have only one thing to say to those parents that are against the school system, and that is, if you get involved, you'll get solutions.

I transferred to SHS from out of state and i find the staff with some exceptions are lacking. I was disappointed with the lack of diversity within the student body even though I realize it simply reflects the community. The school spirit demonstrated at our pep assemblies is exciting, the actual success of our athletic programs is sorely lacking in most areas. I find that the administration is not especially concerned with individual student progress in the least. Then again i guess my high school experience is what i make of it.

Last modified Sunnyside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.