Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework is given almost daily, however it is not excessive by any means. About 15-30 minutes depending on the topic and level.

My daughter moved to Clover Creek and her teacher is fantastic, she has excelled in her new school and classroom. As a parent you can be as involved as you want, they have online portals to see progress and reports sent home. I have heard others complain but of the few cases I am aware of the parents are not involved in there children's education in the slightest.

I So LOVE this school. Love the teachers, love the program... My son made so much progress this past year... I love Mrs Ulmer, my son's 3rd grade teacher, she is loving and puts effort in investing in kids...

As this school does have some neat after school activities like Lego robotics. I rated them low because of their ability to teach my children, ability to inform parents that their student is falling behind and the lack of urgency when they see a child struggling. A whole year waisted with my kindergartener he was not grasping anything he was being taught, I went to the teacher conferences and they did not express a big problem until the end of the year. Then they wanted to retain him. As for my other child I was not informed of the severity of his ability to spell until I tested him at home and found he couldn't spell or read the simplest words. I'm very disappointed in the teachers and principal. My children were sad and cried everyday they had to go to this school. My 5 year old was bullied nearly daily as well as there are to many students per class. They could have called and showed a urgency to help my kids. They are teachers and most are parents too. Teachers are there to help their students not for just a paycheck so, show it!

The teachers in this school can be good, parent involvement can be better, the Principal.... lets just say an early retirement wouldn't hurt, if not maybe reconsider her priorities and morals.

This school has the same ratings as the last school my child attended and it SHOULD NOT!! it should be MUCH HIGHER!!! The teachers care about the children! 2012-2013 has been the first year reopened after remodeling and is awesome. Some of the staff are unfriendly and unwilling to help, which is aggravating! PTA is not good.....have tried to be involved and have filled out MANY papers saying I am willing but have not received 1 phone call or email to assist (feel like they took the money and ran). School does not celebrate ANY holidays which I very much DISLIKE!!! School work challenges my child and I love that they are not bored and comes home in a great mood each day!

My children have fantastic teachers who truly seem to care. I was worried that my children might not be challenged enough but the teachers have realized how easy some of the work is for certain students and finds activities to push and challenge specific children. my children love their teachers! I love just how much home work the children have. I thinks its so important for parents to be involved in 1 on 1 study time and reading! the new school is beautiful, with a great computer lab, library, etc... Im very pleased with school and staff.

Completely not impressed. Couldnt be more dissatisfied. There is a point when you can restrict parents access too much and they have found it and crossed it

Remember if you as a parent are not involved in demanding quality education then whose fault is it?? We may have great teachers and yet not recieve quality education, because lack of parental involvment in holding schools, school board and administration accountable. The more you are involved the better the district will become. Research the facts about your school, and district do not just take someones word

Great school! Teachers and staff really care about the students. Parent involvement is low. School was ranked top 5% of schools in the state for turning around student test scores. Staff really goes above and beyond do meet student needs.

Last modified Clover Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.