Tacoma, WA

Posted March 27, 2012
Also, this post "I see no problems with the principal or teachers! It's the uneducated, irresponsible parents and there unruly, uncaring kids. Respect and honor are taught at home. The teachers can't do everything! As far as the school itself, the structure is very nice. Just like the new high school. Submitted by a parent" was clearly posted by a teacher!!! They may have a student who attends AJH, but that was too defensive for a parent.

Spanaway Junior High School 3

Posted December 20, 2010

Posted September 22, 2010
I appreciate the high standards at this school. Students are expected to perform at a high level both academically and behaviorly. Thank you SJH!

Posted March 03, 2009

Posted March 02, 2009
I have to say that all of my sons teachers are very caring and all strive for a safe environment for the kids to learn. I am not to sure about the new principal but the teachers are really what makes this school the best Jr. High in the Bethel School District

Spanaway Junior High School 4

Posted May 27, 2008
The teachers are wonderful. The school is beautiful. You have trouble makers any where you go, but if you want to learn, and have opportunities, SJH is a great school.

Posted April 26, 2008
Spanaway Junior is a great school. The band is awesome and their Jazz band rocks! The fascility is amazing! ($25 million! Wow!) the teachers are dedicated and care. But SJH is like any other school, you get out of it what you put into it. Dedicated involved families have a wonderful place to educate kids, haters & takers will find it strict and not willing to lower it's standards.

Posted February 25, 2008

Posted October 16, 2007
I beyond love Spanaway Junior High. It is such a great school, yes we have our down falls but we always keep our school spirit up! I look forward to going to school everyday, the atmosphere is great, the kids are awesome and most of the teachers are superb! Our student attitude is great and we show our school spirit all the time! I love my school!

Posted October 02, 2007
Since the new school has been built, student life at SJH has improved drastically. The schools reputation has improved. The new school has given the students at SJH a new hope and future.

Spanaway Junior High School
15701 B St East, Tacoma, WA  98445
Last modified Spanaway Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spanaway Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top