Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

This school is okay I am going to 8th grade next year and I feel like there is okay teachers here not great

Also, this post "I see no problems with the principal or teachers! It's the uneducated, irresponsible parents and there unruly, uncaring kids. Respect and honor are taught at home. The teachers can't do everything! As far as the school itself, the structure is very nice. Just like the new high school. Submitted by a parent" was clearly posted by a teacher!!! They may have a student who attends AJH, but that was too defensive for a parent.

I appreciate the high standards at this school. Students are expected to perform at a high level both academically and behaviorly. Thank you SJH!

I have to say that all of my sons teachers are very caring and all strive for a safe environment for the kids to learn. I am not to sure about the new principal but the teachers are really what makes this school the best Jr. High in the Bethel School District

The teachers are wonderful. The school is beautiful. You have trouble makers any where you go, but if you want to learn, and have opportunities, SJH is a great school.

Spanaway Junior is a great school. The band is awesome and their Jazz band rocks! The fascility is amazing! ($25 million! Wow!) the teachers are dedicated and care. But SJH is like any other school, you get out of it what you put into it. Dedicated involved families have a wonderful place to educate kids, haters & takers will find it strict and not willing to lower it's standards.

I beyond love Spanaway Junior High. It is such a great school, yes we have our down falls but we always keep our school spirit up! I look forward to going to school everyday, the atmosphere is great, the kids are awesome and most of the teachers are superb! Our student attitude is great and we show our school spirit all the time! I love my school!

Since the new school has been built, student life at SJH has improved drastically. The schools reputation has improved. The new school has given the students at SJH a new hope and future.

Last modified Spanaway Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.