Bad
Good

Posted October 27, 2014
My child began attending Bryant this year as a Pre-K. She shares a class with Kindergartners and absolutely loves it. This school follows the Montessori method, which isn't for every child, but Bryant provides info sessions and plenty of opportunities for parents to make the best decision. I'm most excited about my 4 year old getting to experience a normal school setting over a daycare/pre-school one. Plus this school goes all the way to 8th grade, so many of the classmates she has now will be with her through Middle School. Overall we are very satisfied with Bryant.

Posted September 09, 2011
My daughter has been at Bryant for three years. We absolutely love Bryant! She is able to express herself in a free thinking environment. I love the muti-grade classrooms as I feel it gives the children a leg up in their education. I love how they are taught about peace and respecting themselves, each other and their school. I love how they have gardens for the children to work in. Bryant Montessori is an excellent school, I would recommend to anyone! I truly feel blessed my daughter will be attending Bryant until she enters high school. I can't express enough how thankful I am for Bryant. I only wish there were more Montessori schools in Tacoma for parents to choose from.

Posted March 29, 2011
I visited Bryant elementary some years ago. I was very excited to see such an innovative program with children from preschool to middle school who shared an enriched environment that led them on a path of self discovery and understanding about themselves and their place in the world. I was especially impressed with the teachers and their principal who opened the way for a whole Montessori model to unfold in a public school. It felt great to be in a place where each teacher understood the needs of children on each plane of development. Has anyone written a story about this amazing school? It should be a model for our state.

Posted October 23, 2010
My son is doing more difficult algebra in the fourth grade than I did in the 7th grade. I am amazed at the creativity he has shown in the the 4 1/4 years he has been there. He's also reading 30 minutes to 2 hours a day because he loves it. They taught him how to write book reports and he said it didn't feel like work to him. Does this sound like a kid who is not getting a fabulous education?

Posted April 26, 2010
Bryant is the only public Montessori in Tacoma, and it is truly a wonderful school.

Posted April 13, 2010
Great School, great Stats, wonderful Staff, great curriculum and the kids can stay from PK thru grade 8.

Posted October 05, 2009
flexibility! innovation! creativity! thoroughness!

Posted July 09, 2008
Bryant Montessori is an outstanding school that provides the gift of a Montessori Education,without the cost of private school tuition. The teachers at Bryant are truly the backbone of the school,giving each child one on one time and encouraging their interest.

Posted July 05, 2008
My children have been going to this school for the past 2 years and it's been wonderful. They were transfer students and to my surprise was very welcomed from the begining. The teachers have a way of connecting to each student and it has made a difference in their grades. I wouldn't have my children in any other school.

Bryant 4

Posted May 22, 2008
I have two kids that attend Bryant. My daughter who has been there K-7th grade, loves this school. Her academics has been at a 4.00 from the beginning. The teacher are wonderful and always seem to go the extra mile to help. I love the Montessori way of teaching.

717 South Grant Ave, Tacoma, WA  98405
Last modified Bryant is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.