Bad
Good

The Montessori Method works so well for an active boy! The multi-age classroom and student directed "work cycle" has allowed our son to excel. He is challenged to stretch in areas that come easily and is supported in areas where he struggles. We are so thankful for this school and the Montessori program.

We absolutely LOVE this school! After two years, I really think my daughter is getting a fantastic education there. The Montessori method has allowed her to soar ahead at her pace and beautifully supports her individual academic needs. The teachers, staff, and parental community have a total hands-on approach. The principal, Paula Bond, is very involved and works tirelessly on continual improvements. We are so fortunate to have this Montessori school in our Tacoma public school system. I only wish and hope and pray that a Montessori option for middle school (and HS) will be available by the time my daughter needs it. Even without it, I think this style of learning, that promotes independent, motivated students, will have given her an edge that will translate over into a traditional classroom. Lastly, the newly constructed building is just the icing on this wonderful cake. What a gorgeous facility that seems to have been truly designed with Montessori learning in mind! I'd give this school a hundred stars, if I could.

Geiger is a fantastic option for famlies looking for more freedom and creativity in the classroom. We have had a terrific experience for over 3 grades and have experienced a superior teacher. I also really like the multi-age classroom. It has taught my son how to be a good leader and help his peer group out. The principle, Ms. Pond has a zero tolerance for bullying and it shows!!! I only hope my daughter will have a spot in two years.

Mrs. Bond and the entire staff here are excellent! The environment is so calm and quiet, peaceful. I wish I went to this school when I was a kid! My daughters love it here and so do I!

My daughter attends Geiger, and we are both really pleased the teachers and faculty. The Montessori method teaches great things! We are blessed to have this school and these wonderful teachers in our neighborhood! The family involvement is also excellent and provides this school with so much.

My daughter goes to geiger, this is her first year at the school and she loves it! They teach the kids to love and respect each other, the montossori part of the school is also amazing! I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a montossori school!

I had a daughter go from kinder to 3rd grade and she has had great experiences at Geiger. The teachers had always given my daughter all the special attention that they could spare. The PTA was very involved and made many contributions. My daughter has never said anything but wonderful things about her teachers and principal.

Last modified Geiger Montessori School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.