Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Jefferson teachers work hard and are well respected by administrators and parents alike. There are very few discipline problems as students respect their teachers as well. Mutual respect is the key ingredient for this school being as successful as it is.

Amount of homework: Agree

Parents are happy with the amount of homework. Most students get a daily math sheet and a reading log to read at least 20 minutes outside of school. Other bigger projects are given out throughout the year by individual teachers.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The leadership promotes it from the principal on down to the teachers and paras and cooks.

This is a great place to work. It is well organized and calm. Successful leadership is evident. Staff is respected. Students are well behaved and PTA is outstanding. Proud to represent the Bruins as a staff member!

The principal and teachers at Jefferson are all very caring. The PTA is highly involved and does a great job coming up with fun activities that both the students and their families can enjoy. The test scores have continued to improve year after year. We Love being a part of the Jefferson community!

Very happy to have my child in this school. I enrolled my child in the middle of last yr and couldn't be happier with the staffs welcoming of my son. My son has thrived already at this school and I'm excited to see what this yr brings. The principle really is incredible and my desire to write the review has a lot to do with him and how well the school runs as a result. I'm not sure if he has been recognized yet.. but he should!

Jefferson is amazing! My kids have been there for two years and I could not be more thrilled. My children love their teachers and friends. The PTA is incredibly involved, as well as, the parents and teachers. The priniciple greets the children at the door and walks the halls to ensure children are safe and on task. I feel that my children are loved and safe there! So pleased! We left Jefferson for a short time and we could not get back there fast enough!!

Jefferson teachers, principal and PTA are all super! We are very happy here for our second year, and looking forward to enrolling a K student for next year. My daughter's teacher is excellent, we feel so lucky to have her. The principal is involved with the children and the parents, even in the halls making sure the children have their coats at recess and greets them at the door in the morning. I can't say enough good things! Our building is fairly new, which is nice, no concerns about relocating for school updates and other annoyances. I'm trying to think of a negative so I seem well rounded....I wish there was before and after school care available on site, there is not.

I have all three of my kids at this school. Kinder, Third, and Fifth. All of the teachers have been wonderful. My oldest passed all her MSP's last year due to our one of our two fabulous 4th Grade Teachers. Our school has really grown over the last few years and I'm proud to be a Bruin. All of their family events are free or close to it,and have an outstanding attendance. My kids have had some outstanding all school assemblies, such as the African Drummers, Chinese Acrobats, Pacific Science Center and more! I'll miss this school, staff, and families, when all my kids have moved on to Middle School.

I love this school and it's staff. My children have been attending this school for 5 years now. They have great community involvement and a awesome PTA. They are always planning fun activities for the kids and great assemblies.

Last modified Jefferson is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.