Bad
Good

We have loved all of our teachers at Lowell. They have a great system of changing teachers for different subjects, like middle school, which will help prepare them for that practice at their next school. I'm grateful that my kids have attended Lowell and would recommend it to everyone.

I would give this School a top rating, but this year we are very upset about our youngest child's kindergarten teacher. VERY UNPERFESSIONAL! I'm going to end on that note.

My son started at Lowell in 5th grade. We moved from Queen Anne in Seattle, where he attended a very good school. Lowell is head and shoulders above the school my son used to attend. The teachers and staff at Lowell are involved, engaged, educated and I have never before experienced this level of parent and student support. Truly, I am grateful to have my son in Lowell. It is a fantastic school and the teachers and staff are wonderful.

Lowell has a fantastic group of teachers and the principle is OUTSTANDING! The staff is very passionate about their jobs and it shows. The kids are happy and the overall vibe is very good there!

Lowell has excellent leadership and staff. The high level of parental involvement makes Lowell a very nurturing place.

Lowell is an outstanding school with a superior PTA. We have two children at Lowell after having been in other school districts in WA and out of state. Lowell is by far the most nurturing, supportive environment with an excellent curriculum and fantastic teachers. The PTA works diligently to provide programs and opportunities for the students/school that would otherwise not be in place.

Lowell is fantastic. This year the school added an afterschool program, which changes every six weeks. The first session included Geography, Ball Room Dancing, Math Club and Photography. This is a great addition to the already in scholl enrichment that our children receive. The staff is great and is very supportive. Our kids, we have two at the school, are getting a great education provided by fantastic teachers and staff.

Lowell is a great school with tremendous teacher and staff support. Our kids have been there for 8 years and we stll have four more years until our youngest graduates. We love the great support from teachers and staff. We love the involvement that parents provide. It is a great elementary school to have your children attend.

Last modified Lowell is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.