Bad
Good

The teachers at Mann do a great job, but the rules and the way they enforce them I believe is unnecessary .They dont allow the kids to play tag they cant run on the jungle gym they cant run on the concrete if they get thirsty during recess they cant get a drink of water the playground duties seen to take their job way to serious they treat the kids like they are in prison It seems like they care more about saving face then letting the kids enjoy their time at school in the mornings when the kids meet in the gym the kids are not allowed to talk and if they do they have to sit in the stage until school starts this School takes the rules to far. I have spoke to several parents and they all say the same thing about the School they run it like a prison I love the teachers but That is all we will be changing schools next year I feel bad for keeping my kids there now I know why it has a rating of 2 I think ite the worst rated school in the district

Both of my children love their school. I have never had an issue with the instructors, and all of them have made every effort to assist me (or my daughters ) when we needed clarification or help with something. I would go so far as to say several of the teachers here are outstanding. they have love for, and are dedicated to their students . The office staff is pleasant and efficient. I also have had many interactions with the principal. I have always beentreated respectfully by her, and she has made every effort to accomodate my needs. There is also a great nurse, and a wonderful parent that volunteers when the nurse is not there.

My daughters have enjoyed their time at Mann. The teachers seem great, the principal is on top of things, I think the parent involvement needs improvement, but that isn't the school's fault .... all in all, a good school.

Last modified Mann is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.