Tacoma, WA

Wainwright 1

Posted February 02, 2010
Bad experience with this school. Plan to transfer my kids to a different school. Some teachers act not in a professional way with kids. Office don't seem to care much about kids' health.

Posted February 23, 2009
I attended first through third grade. My son has attended head start and kindergarten. Great teachers and structured environment.

Wainwright 5

Posted November 11, 2007
This is a great school. Both my children attended. I ejoyed the small student body and the teachers are very caring.

Posted June 09, 2007
My daughter is currently attending Wainwright and she enjoys her class and teacher very much. She thinks her PE teacher is a little pushy and feels she gets overlooked sometimes. The principal seems a little stressed out but then again she has a stressful job. Overall, we like Wainwright and my daughter feels the same. Go Wildcats!

Posted August 24, 2005
Wainwright is a great school and if there would not have been the problems with the Tacoma school district budget I would still have my child in the school.

Wainwright