PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Visitation STEM Academy is an amazing place for children. The teachers are absolutely amazing. My daughter has been there for 4 years. I am truly amazed at the growth I have seen in her. She is very confident, articulate and loves to learn. She looks forward to going to school every day. I know my daughter is not just another face in a classroom. The entire school staff, teachers and students know her and care about her. It is a true community who helps one another. My son went to public school in University Place district which is a great school district and he did well but I have to be honest that I can see and feel the difference between Visitation and public school. My daughter is given the opportunity to keep advancing beyong her level of grade to stay challenged and continued growth. Last year my daughters kindergarten teacher came to her birthday party at Pump It Up which made my daughters day as she so wanted her to be there. I also love that my daughter is learning about faith regardless of what each persons beliefs are the one thing that is constant is treating others with respect, caring about each other and learning by example!

Visitation Catholic School, newly renamed as Visitation Catholic STEM Academy is an outstanding school. The school has staff and teachers who are helpful, kind, positive, and genuine. Visitation teaches students important values including patience, hospitality, and religious morals. The school is in the process of renovating their campus, as of June 2013, to better its STEM program. The STEM program focuses on teaching science, technology, engineering, and mathematics in a more "hands on" way. The STEM program does not only focus on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics but incorporating technology into other subjects like reading, writing, social studies, English and religion. Visitation also has resources for students to use that can better their education. Students participate in mental exercises on the schools iPads, computers, and laptops. Besides the basic subjects Visitation also focuses on teaching students about Catholic morals and having a healthy relationship with God, our Father. Those are just some of the many reasons why Visitation Catholic School or Visitation Catholic STEM Academy, if you will, is an amazing school.

Because we have a very rich diversity both socio-economically and ethnically and because we are a tight knit community!

Wonderful academic, social, cultural diverse group of students in grades PK - 8th grade. School is a family and a benefit to all families and also support the military families.

Visitaion School makes you feel welcome as if you are part of a large family from the moment you walk in.

There just isn't enough I can say about this school! My son has been in attendance since pre-K and he has loved every year there! Everyone is treated equally and you can see the enjoyment in every child's face.

Small Catholic School which teaches great values and has a great community. However, we decided to move to a different school for more programs and due to a bully situation which was not adequately resolved in a timely fashion. We know the school will work on this after we leave. Academics were excellent and our child went from being a C- student unenthusiastic about school to an A- Student excited again about academics. We recommend this school in spite of the issue because we know in time it would have been resolved but we needed to find a happier situation for our child.

Last modified Visitation Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8