PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Such a great school! Best teachers anywhere not to mention the fabulous education our student is receiving. Our daughter loves this school!

This school is the only place I would send my kids to for an education. This opinion is based on my experience working both in the public school system, and working at this school. Do yourself and your children a favor by visiting the schools, observing the classrooms. Witness first hand, the teachers at PLS, and their unwavering dedication to providing the best possible education for your children. If you are struggling to make a decision based on finances, you can apply for financial aid. They are very discreet and never make you feel like you are less of a person for applying for help. They would rather have you apply for financial aid, then to turn you away due to tuition cost. Please go visit and say hello to Mrs. Owens, the friendly school secretary.

This is my sons 7th year at PLS. I have been so pleased with ALL (every single one) of the wonderful teachers there. They truely have a heart for God and a love for the children. Small classes and parent involvement make it even better. Even though we moved a good 30 minutes from the school 2 years ago, we still attend. Their new principal, and teacher of many years, is young, driven, and goal oriented. There isn't a better candidate for the job. Very excited to watch this school grow in potential over the next few years.

This is my child's first year in school and we chose parkland for the religious education. He is thriving and loves school with mrs. Rogich. I cannot reccomend a better school.

Great school and great teachers who really care about the kids.

I love this school! I'm impressed with the high academic expectations. The teachers really care about the students and take the time to make sure the children achieve their best potential. They provide an excellent Christian education and create a loving atomosphere. The principal, teachers and staff made me feel welcome like I was part of the school family. The school offers a variety of extra activities such as basketball, soccer, piano lessons, swimming, music, and art.

Last modified Parkland Lutheran Church & School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8