Tacoma, WA
Before care: Yes

Posted March 21, 2014
This school is the only place I would send my kids to for an education. This opinion is based on my experience working both in the public school system, and working at this school. Do yourself and your children a favor by visiting the schools, observing the classrooms. Witness first hand, the teachers at PLS, and their unwavering dedication to providing the best possible education for your children. If you are struggling to make a decision based on finances, you can apply for financial aid. They are very discreet and never make you feel like you are less of a person for applying for help. They would rather have you apply for financial aid, then to turn you away due to tuition cost. Please go visit and say hello to Mrs. Owens, the friendly school secretary.

Posted January 18, 2014
This is my sons 7th year at PLS. I have been so pleased with ALL (every single one) of the wonderful teachers there. They truely have a heart for God and a love for the children. Small classes and parent involvement make it even better. Even though we moved a good 30 minutes from the school 2 years ago, we still attend. Their new principal, and teacher of many years, is young, driven, and goal oriented. There isn't a better candidate for the job. Very excited to watch this school grow in potential over the next few years.

Posted October 14, 2013
This is my child's first year in school and we chose parkland for the religious education. He is thriving and loves school with mrs. Rogich. I cannot reccomend a better school.

Posted July 12, 2009
Great school and great teachers who really care about the kids.

Posted May 21, 2008
I love this school! I'm impressed with the high academic expectations. The teachers really care about the students and take the time to make sure the children achieve their best potential. They provide an excellent Christian education and create a loving atomosphere. The principal, teachers and staff made me feel welcome like I was part of the school family. The school offers a variety of extra activities such as basketball, soccer, piano lessons, swimming, music, and art.

Parkland Lutheran Church & School 3

Posted March 14, 2006
This smaller school has gone through some 'growing pains'. The 05/06 school year saw the hiring of a full time principal. I feel this will have a positive effect on the direction of academics and organization. The staff are very caring Lutherans and the faith education is strong. Small school allows for many one on one relationships.

Posted September 21, 2003
I am very pleased with the school education. The school provides excellent Christain value education and all other extra school activities. School environment is safe and good for learning.

Parkland Lutheran Church & School
120 123rd Street South, Tacoma, WA  98444
(253) 537-1901
Last modified Parkland Lutheran Church & School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Parkland Lutheran Church & School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top