Tacoma, WA
Before care: Yes

Puget Sound Christian School 3

Posted December 09, 2014
This was a great school that is no longer is a school. There is still a daycare with preschool and pre-kindergarten, but they no longer offer elementary school. Our kids loved it there and the staff was great. Unfortunately, it seemed as if the school board didn't have a very good handle on their finances. It was a real shame that they had to close the elementary school because of how the board mismanaged the school's money. I know the principal, secretary, and teachers did their best with what they had. Hopefully, there are new board members that can rebuild the school. For now, though, there is just the daycare and preschool/Pre-K. The daycare does a pretty good job and I was happy with the service they provided. I did hear one of the daycare teachers yelling at the kids sometimes, though, and I could have done without that. The tuition/prices were always fair and they will work with you on payments if they are able.

Posted May 28, 2013
My children have gone to this school and we are extremely disappointed in this school. If you have a student that has any learning or disability issues this is not a school for you children to attend. Staff can be judgmental toward other parents and students based on environmental and social backgrounds. Our children will not be attending next year.

Posted March 09, 2012
The school has disappointed me. While the teachers are wonderful and loving, the leadership and administration are calculating and business driven not people driven or even Christ driven. I cannot recommend.

Posted March 09, 2012
My two children attend PSCS and we love it. The teachers are wonderful and they are receiving a great, God-centered education. I would recommend this school to anyone. P.S. I'm not sure what the previous reviewer is talking about. The office has always been very helpful when it comes to paying my bill and financial aide.

Posted October 28, 2009
One of my four children that attend this school had learning and behavior problems when starting. The teachers and staff have a miraculous way of working with each child in a personal way that brings out their best.

Posted April 30, 2009
Both of my children were struggling with different issues upon coming here. The staff did a phenomenal job of getting them the help they needed to succeed. We had switched from the public school system and were happy we did. I feel that our kids are truly loved at this school and that everything that could be done has been done to prepare them for the future.

Posted April 14, 2009
Great school. We had our son in the Pre- School and day care program and all the teachers were wonderful. Our son went into Kindergarten with a great attitude and was not as shy as when he started Pre- School. Only reason why our son is not attending that school now is because we moved out of state.

Puget Sound Christian School
1740 S 84th St, Tacoma, WA  98444
Last modified Puget Sound Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Puget Sound Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top