PK-6|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Puget Sound Christian School is still open, teaching children in Preschool through PreK, plus still serving school age children from K through 6th grade. We may not have the grade levels we previously had, but we are still a Christ-centered ECE school that strives to teach our littles about God and Jesus. Still enrolling Preschool 3 & 4 and PreK for the 2016-17 School Year. Please call 253-537-6870 for more information!
October 08, 2016

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted October 08, 2016

Amount of homework:
SCHOOL LEADER
For children in K-6th, we have after care teachers that help them with their homework after school. We work with the parents and the child's main school to keep them up to date on their work.
Posted October 08, 2016

This was a great school that is no longer is a school. There is still a daycare with preschool and pre-kindergarten, but they no longer offer elementary school. Our kids loved it there and the staff was great. Unfortunately, it seemed as if the school board didn't have a very good handle on their finances. It was a real shame that they had to close the elementary school because of how the board mismanaged the school's money. I know the principal, secretary, and teachers did their best with what they had. Hopefully, there are new board members that can rebuild the school. For now, though, there is just the daycare and preschool/Pre-K. The daycare does a pretty good job and I was happy with the service they provided. I did hear one of the daycare teachers yelling at the kids sometimes, though, and I could have done without that. The tuition/prices were always fair and they will work with you on payments if they are able.

My children have gone to this school and we are extremely disappointed in this school. If you have a student that has any learning or disability issues this is not a school for you children to attend. Staff can be judgmental toward other parents and students based on environmental and social backgrounds. Our children will not be attending next year.

The school has disappointed me. While the teachers are wonderful and loving, the leadership and administration are calculating and business driven not people driven or even Christ driven. I cannot recommend.

My two children attend PSCS and we love it. The teachers are wonderful and they are receiving a great, God-centered education. I would recommend this school to anyone. P.S. I'm not sure what the previous reviewer is talking about. The office has always been very helpful when it comes to paying my bill and financial aide.

One of my four children that attend this school had learning and behavior problems when starting. The teachers and staff have a miraculous way of working with each child in a personal way that brings out their best.

Both of my children were struggling with different issues upon coming here. The staff did a phenomenal job of getting them the help they needed to succeed. We had switched from the public school system and were happy we did. I feel that our kids are truly loved at this school and that everything that could be done has been done to prepare them for the future.

Great school. We had our son in the Pre- School and day care program and all the teachers were wonderful. Our son went into Kindergarten with a great attitude and was not as shy as when he started Pre- School. Only reason why our son is not attending that school now is because we moved out of state.

Very high academics with extremely low ratios (my daughter has 5 kids in her grade) They offer opportunities that not all area private schools do such as a regional spelling bee, speech meet and science fair. Also they put on two excellent music plays/programs each year where everyone's involved from the 3 year olds to the 5th graders. My older daughter graduated and had to move to a local middle school and although it's an excellent school, it couldn't hold a candle to Puget Sound Christian School. Tuition is reasonable and it's almost like private tutoring.

Last modified Puget Sound Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6